Tell Me

Zane POV

          I really want to tell Aphmau the truth but I can't she will hate me for not telling her I love her still but she will freak out *Sigh* then I heard Garroth say "Brother is something troubling you" I just nodded my head and said "It's Aphmau I want to tell her but I can't it's killing me inside" I truly wanted to tell her why does this kill me so much I have been fighting her for a while.As I was walking with Garroth I suddenly fell with a thud then I saw Garroth turn around then said "Aphmau" then I heard Aphmau's voice say "Tell me" then I had wide eyes by now Aphmau had she gotten her memories back no that can't happen wait unless Irene gave her memories back but she is dead but the again Aphmau is her descendent.

Aphmau POV

As soon as I figured out where I was I ran out when I saw Zane and Garroth I tackled Zane to the ground and Garroth turned around from the noise I made jumping on Zane then Garroth said "Aphmau" and that made me say "Tell me" Garroth didn't say a thing then he said "It's true Aphmau you are Zane's fiancé and how did you find out" I turned my head before I had said anything since well I didn't want to face her like that Aphmau then pointed to her head "Memories of the past" she said me and Zane looked at each other then "Aphmau do you know your Irene's descendent that was the only way you could have gotten your memories back" Garroth said then I teared up I didn't want to know I didn't even know how do these people know more about me than anyone I WANT to know and not e left in the dark again and again just like when father and other abandoned me just because they couldn't have kids it was against the rules "TELL ME EVERYTHING FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE and the TRUTH" I yelled well only loud enough for them to think I'm yelling I want to make sure they tell me everything NOW and NOT be left in the dark for a decade again "Aph please get off of me we will tell you everything don't worry" Zane said I nodded and got off of him  weird I was fighting my fiancé the WHOLE time even though I'm ruler of two places it seems like a privilege to do that but it's not when I'm asleep or so I thought I would work and send letters to O'kasis and help them that explains why I'm always so tired but still why did they lie...

Zane POV

"Aphmau lets go inside you must be cold" I said she simply nodded her head and we walked to her house we sat at the table while Garroth made tea since he wanted Aphmau to take it easy then Aphmau said "So tell me who else knows about me being yours..." she looked like she wanted answers no she DEMANDED answers Garroth said "Everybody knew since we found you and by then the word of the missing princess of O'Kasis came to us and our lord was dead we knew who you were but you didn't so we lied and said nothing" he put down the tea for Aphmau and me and for himself then Aph asked another question "How did I get...knocked out" she looked down at her tea and took a sip I froze and then said "I-I my father hired a guard to knock you out and erase your memories he locked me in my room for a week but I had the same food and things I needed but.....I lost you" I looked down in embarrassment since I just blurted that out since I haven't seen her in 10 years that means she was asleep and traveling for 5 years since she forgot they must have injected her with that stuff again.We sat in silence for a while until Aphmau said "Hey how about we go to Kawaii~Chan's Maid Cafe" she said with a smile and cheerful voice this made me and Garroth shocked since we JUST told her the truth and she forgives us wait she never said that DARN IT another one of her tricks.

Aphmau POV

Hehe I was hungry and I didn't want to talk about the subject since it was touchy and a soft part of me hmm "Hey guys caught any bugs yet" I said with a tiny giggle they both closed their mouths quickly and I heard a chuckle from Zane but Garroth stood tall well as tall as he could in a chair hehe but anyway yeah I then said "Well are we going to eat cake or what" I tilted my head to the side little hehe I might as well be called The Teaser they just got teased twice and didn't talk yet then "Yeah sure lets go" Zane said and we all got up and started waling to Kawaii~Chan's Maid Cafe.

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating I BEG FOR FORGIVENESS.