Author's Note :)

Hey you beautiful people you. What do you think about the new chapters :) Do you think it's weird how Allison got pregnant? Do you think Ben fully accepted the role of becoming a father knowing that this would be a bump on his mission to get his revenge?

 Please tell me what you think about it and also what do you want to see on the new season of Falling Skies next year. They'll start shooting next month by the way which is if I'm right , they'll adjust the showing to a much earlier date in Summer 2014, and it's gonna be 12 episodes which is  great.

 Also, I dedicate the chapters to the first person who votes for it. Updates on my other stories will be posted later today or tomorrow , the internet sucks pretty bad right now that's why everything is so slow.

 I'll update "One Last year" once it reaches 200 reads , "Just Because" 's new update will be up on sunday. "World So Cold" will be updated later or tomorrow .. last 15-20 chapters left in there. "Radioactive" will be updated tomorrow , last 6 chapters left.

 "Don't let me get me" will also be updated later or tomorrow. While 'Quarantine' , my new Under the Dome fanfic will be updated later or the day after tomorrow. Make sure you read away :)

 Thank you so much for the nice responses and the votes. Lurv you guys :) x