III

After a long, achy leg service Harry swiftly arose from his seat and stretched his legs. As he walked down the long isle noticed that the girl was walking in front of him. The height difference was quite astounding to Harry up close. Her figure stood at 5'2, making her look tiny compared to Harry's towering 5'11 figure.

" Charlotte !" A lady screeches from behind Harry, the girl in front of him suddenly stops and spins around causing her to knock into Harry. It feels like slow motion, she starts falling backwards her hazel eyes showing worry as they make eye contact. He swiftly grabs her forearm and pull her towards him to stop the impact. Charlotte presumes is her name takes a few deep breaths and looks up to him, her gaze is so inviting yet breathtakingly gorgeous and intoxicating.

" I am so sorry sir, I am very clumsy " Charlotte gushes her cheeks turning Crimson making Harry mentally coo.

" Don't worry love, be sure to watch your step " He casually replies, hiding his excitement at the sound of her angelic voice. He looks down and notices that his hand is still holding onto her forearm, He removes it and blushes in embarrassment, he clears his throat.

" Oh Charlotte, how many times have I told you to stay behind and help clean up " The older lady scolds her daughter. Charlotte looks to the ground in defeat and sighs.

" I am sorry mothe-" " I was just asking Charlotte if she could assist me helping an elderly woman pack her wheelchair into the car " Harry quickly interrupts, feeling sympathetic for the flustered girl. Charlotte looks at Harry with a shocked expression which is quickly replaced by a thankful glance.

" Oh thank you Charlotte for helping this man, and you are?" The Middle aged lady asks.

" Harry Styles " Harry replies extending a hand.

"  Suzan Carter " Charlottes mum says, reaching and shaking Harry's hand.

"Well, Mr Styles I will be in here helping the priest. when Charlotte is finished you know where to find me "  Suzan explains, purring slightly but noticeably at the mention of the priest.

" Thank you Suzan " Harry responds and takes that as his que to leave with Charlotte. Harry turns on his heels and starts walking, Charlotte blindly follows behind.

" Mr Styles I don't even know you " Charlotte explains following Harry out the the carpark. He looks at her legs taking lots of small strides, speed walking.

" Not yet, but soon enough you will " Harry announces taking a seat on the bench to the side of the white chapel. Charlotte awkwardly stands a few paces away from Harry shuffling on her feet unsure of what to do. His large Gand taps on the wooden bench indicating her to take a seat. She cautiously walks over and sits next to him leaving some distance.

" Now Charlotte what do you want to know ?"

Click the vote button if you enjoyed this chapter!

Click the vote button if you love cats!