V I I

" Mr Styles " Suzan calls as she approaches Harry. The church service has just finished, the whole service he was captivated and focused on that same girl, Charlotte.

" Yes Mrs Carter " Harry replies, taking a deep breath of air ready to hold his lungs. Before he knows it the same cheap perfume intoxicated and kills his sense of smell.

" Can you please pick Charlotte up from school?" She questions, Without hesitation Harry nods. Why would be decline such a gracious offer?

" Sure it wouldn't be a problem " Harry says, imagining Charlotte in her school uniform, sat in his front seat. His hand on her thigh.

" Thank you Harry, here is the address " And with that Suzan give Harry a piece of paper, the schools address scribbled on it - An all girls school. The epitome of heaven
Harry watches as Suzan hurriedly walks into the priests office, a few moments later the priest trails behind.

Harry strides to his black Porsche, a grin engraved on his face.

+

" Mr Styles?" Charlotte questions a bit alarmed, approaching the car and standing by the drivers seat window. Harry quickly glanced at her uniform, and one glance was enough to capture his attention.

" Hop in Love, your Mum asked me to pick you up " Harry explained, leaning over the console and opening the door. She slowly nods and ponders over to the passenger seat.

" Why did Mum ask you to pick me up ?" She asks, watching the scenery pass by.

" She was, occupied " Harry said, carefully choosing his choice of words. He placed his hand on her thigh, his hand looked tan and large compared to her pale thigh. The touch made her panties pool. The warmth of his hand was comforting but set her skin alight, a new sensation she was unaware of.

Harry felt like his thoughts were becoming a reality. His hand on her thigh, driving her home as she shifted uncomfortably in the seat. He knew the effect he hand on her, and he would use it to his advantage.

Pulling up in the driveway, harry turns off the car, staying stationary. Charlotte stays in the seat, annoying the simple contact between them.

" Stay " He mumbles before exiting the car and jogging over to the passenger side. Charlotte nods her head slowly and gets out of the car.

With a forceful impact Harry had Charlotte pinned against the car. Unable to contain himself around her, he needs to fulfill his sexual needs.

" Harry " Charlotte breathlessly gasps, Harry's hands places securely on her waist.

" You drive me so crazy, the way you tease me wearing this " Harry whispers tugging at the bottom of her skirt.

" I wish I could take you over the hood of my car right now and fuck your sins out of you " Harry mutters, placing a soft kiss to her neck. He pulls back looking at the flustered girl, and gets back into the car. Swiftly pulling out of the driveway leaving Charlotte stood stunned in the driveway.

+

Rubbing her fingers slowly on her bundle of nerves, her body jerks in pleasure. But Charlotte knows she would be in absolute euphoria if her fingers were Harry's.
The long fingers, cold metal rings brushing her sensitive skin. The intensity would surely drive her to insanity.

" Charlotte " Suzan - Charlotte's Mum - calls. Groaning at the timing, Charlotte slips on her underwear and a white skirt. Walking down the stairs the scent of the familiar cologne almost makes her moan, the deep English accent was unexpected but a pleasant surprise.

" Harry " Charlotte greets, nodding her head. To flustered to touch Harry with her fingers that were just between her legs.

" I invited Harry to dinner to say thank you for being such a gentleman and picking you up from school " Suzan explains, leading everyone into the dining room where the food on the table is already set. A salad, pork and several sauces neatly placed on the table, looking mouthwatering.

" Harry " Charlotte s Dad greets.

" I am Mr Carter, but I can assure you we are on first name terms " At this both Harry and Charlotte's dad chuckles.

" I am Jason, So tell me Harry whats your profession ?" He questions Harry as everyone takes a seat. Charlotte s parents across from Harry and Charlotte - conveniently.

" I was a CEO at a business but recently resigned. The stress was getting too much and I have more than enough money for the future " Harry says, at this both Suzan and Jason raise and eyebrow.
Sparing each other a glance.

As politics and Business became the topic of the conversation Charlotte zoned out. The familiar warmth of a hand on her thigh snaps her attention back. Glancing warily at the hand, Harry is still engaged in the conversation as if he wasn't doing anything.
His hand trailing further up as the meal is almost finished.

" Right lets clean this up, Harry stay here and chat with Charlotte " Suzan instructs as they collect the empty plates and head into the kitchen.

" The moment I saw you I knew what you were just doing " Harry growled, his hot breath creating ripples of goosebumps.

" I dont know what you are talking about Mr.Styles " Charlotte scoffs, but she did know and didn't want to admit it to this man she had met at Church.

" You know exactly what I am talking about, you had flushed cheeks and I could practically smell your desire " Harry says lowly, making sure her parents didn't hear.
" You are such a fucking tease, now its payback " He whispers into her ear just before her parents
walk back in with red wine.

Harry's hand trails up her thigh and to her pooling, aching sex. He agonizing slowly rubs her through her panties. Charlotte felt like she couldn't get up and leave. she felt like she was glue to the chair and it was far to enjoyable to stop.
As Charlotte is on the verge of her orgasm, containing her sinful moans as the older man slithers his fingers in and out of her.
He pulls his fingers out just before she reaches her peak leaving her frustrated.

" No touching" He lowly mumbled to her as she excused herself and left the table.

click vote if you want more sexual tension!

alrighty first chapter back. How was it?

published; 1/06/16

word count; 1088