"Whatever" said Ethan getting mad and leaving.

At the hospital...

"Ben stopped pacing" said Shawn sternly.

"I'm freaking out"

"Well don't we don't know anything yet"

Just then John came in.

"What is it?" Shawn said jumping up.

"You know I can't really tell you. I'm not allowed."

"John just tell me. I promise you won't get in trouble" 

John looked over at Ben. Shawn pushed John outside.

John looked like a ghost.

"It is isn't it?"

"Yes. Her white blood cell count is high...." he continued to talk but Shawn didn't hear anything else. "Its Leukemia" was the only other words he heard. He felt the world go rushing by him. He just stood there and stared. 

"Shawn... Shawn..." said John.

"Ya?"

"She needs to come in immediately"

"Ya I'll get her"

"Like tonight. In the next hour"

"Okay. Okay I'll get her"

"Shawn listen to me. I'm going to do everything I can for her. Everything. She will fight this"

Shawn nodded and went back to his office where Ben was.

"So?" asked Ben.

"Its Leukemia" said Shawn as he walked in.

Ben fell to the ground.

"We need to go get her and bring her to the hospital immediately"

Ben didn't answer.

"Ben now!" he yelled.

"How can you be like this right now?"

"We have to be okay for Mara. For everyone else" 

Ben stood up. 

"How?" he said with tears in his eyes.

Shawn grabbed his shoulders.

"I don't know, but we will figure it out" 

He pulled Ben in for hug. They then left for home. Shawn went to look in the shed for his dad first. Ben sat in the car. He couldn't bring himself to get out. He was there. Peter turned around as soon as he heard foot steps. He also knew immediately something was wrong as soon as he saw Shawn. All Shawn had to do was nod. 

"We need to get her to the hospital immediately" Shawn had tears in his eyes.

Peter saw this and pulled him in for a hug. Shawn then cried. 

"We will fight this" said Peter.

Shawn continued to cry as his father hugged him. "Ben knows, but I can't tell anyone else. I can't do it"

"You don't have too I will" said Peter.

Peter left his son there. Ben was standing near by, he got out of the car. But Peter didn't notice him. Shawn got out his phone and called Charlie. Peter went into the house to find his wife Jessica. She was in their room. He told her to sit down on the bed. He sat down next to her and told her the news. She immediately burst into tears and cried into his shoulder as she hugged him. Meanwhile Ethan could hear his mother crying so could Jack. Jack went into Ethan's room.

"Why is mom crying?" he asked.

"I don't know" said Ethan sitting up, "Just let it go and go back to your room"

Just then Peter walked out with his arms around Jessica who was still crying. 

"Boys come in here please" he said. 

Ethan got up and followed Jack to their parents room.

"What's wrong?" asked Ethan sitting on the edge of the bed next to Jack.

"Today your sister had blood work done. Because we were concerned about her for many different reasons...." Peter continued "Your sister has cancer. Leukemia" 

"Are you being serious?" asked Jack.

"Yes" said Jessica through tears.

Ethan said nothing.

"We need to get your sister to the hospital" said Peter.

Jack sat there silently now too. 

"Where's Shawn, Ben and Charlie?" asked Ethan.

"Shawn and Ben I think are downstairs. Charlie is on his way"

Ethan got up and went downstairs to find his brothers.

"She is going to be okay right?" asked Jack.

"We are going to do everything we can" said Peter.

Jessica hugged him. He hugged back and started to cry. 

"It'll be okay" she said. 

Peter left to go wake up Mara. Jessica soon followed. Jack went downstairs to his brothers. 

Downstairs Charlie came rushing in the door. "What's wrong?"

They were all silent.

"Sit" said Ben. He looked over at Shawn. Who looked as if he had no energy to tell anyone else the news.

"What?" asked Charlie sitting.

Ben told Charlie the news.  Charlie shook his head in disbelief. 

"No" he said.

"Yes" said Ben.

Charlie got up and through a book across the room in anger. Everyone was silent. 

Upstairs. Peter woke Mara. He waited a little bit so she could get her surroundings straight before he started talking. He sat in front of her on the bed. Jessica sat next to her with her arms around her. Peter talked. But Mara didn't hear a word after the word Leukemia. She sat there in silence for awhile. Then she screamed.

"No!" she yelled. "I'm fine"

"Mara" said her mother trying to calm her. She pushed her mother a way.

"No!" she yelled.

"We are going to do everything we can. You are going to be fine" said Peter, "But we need to go to the hospital tonight"

"I'm fine!" Mara yelled even louder.

The boys heard the yelling downstairs. She made them all get tears in their eyes. Charlie stormed out of the house. Shawn knew what he needed to do. He ran upstairs to Mara's room. He motioned for his mother father to get leave. Mara sat in the corner of her room. With her knees pulled up to her chest, crying. She had hit her hand off something and was bleeding. Shawn bent down in front of her. 

"Mara look at me" she didn't look "Mara look at me" he said pulling up her chin. "Have I ever lied to you?"

She shook her head.

"Then listen to me. You are going to be fine. We will fight this"

"I don't wanna die" she said with tears in her eyes.

"That is not going to happen" said Shawn his a straight face. Mara let him pull her into a hug then pick her up and carry her downstairs. Her parents followed them straight to the car. The boys followed.