2.

After doing tremendous damage to his living room and cleaning it up, Luhan decided to call Taemin.

He picked up on the fourth ring "Hey, Lulu. What's up?"

"I'm going to Korea" Luhan said flatly

Taemin laughed "Really? Why? You have nobody there"

"Can't I do as I wish? Look, I only wanted to tell you. I don't care if you approve or not. I've already made up my mind and that is final" Luhan said in one breath

Taemin sighed "Fine. We're having a concert there too, so I'm sure we'll see each other around"

Luhan just hummed and hung up the phone. He dashed up the stairs and packed his clothes. He was going to leave tonight, no doubt about it.

--

"Ahh, beautiful Korea" Luhan said and inhaled the scent of the fresh air of Seoul.

He went outside the airport, dragging along his large suitcase

"I need a taxi" he said to himself

He strolled around the airport for a while, until he spotted a taxi. he fanned it down and got in, panting as he did so.

"Where to?" the driver asked

"Hmm" Luhan tapped his chin and thought for a while "take me to xx street"

The driver nodded and drove Luhan to his said destination.

"That'll be 180,000 won" The driver told Luhan

Luhan took out 200,000 won and gave it to him "keep the change"

The driver thanked him, grateful for the extra change and drove away.

Sighing, Luhan made his way to his house, or ex house if that makes sense.

He slowly reached out his hand to ring the doorbell, but the door opened, frightening him a little.

"Oh" was all the stranger said and stared at Luhan

Luhan raised his eyebrows "Is Sehun here?"

"Yeah. Would you like to come in?" the boy offered

'this must have been the boy Sehunnie was dating' Luhan thought

Luhan stepped inside the house and was amazed at how different it looked. The walls were painted blue instead of white, the carpets, the chandelier, everything was different.

"Luhan?" a surprised Sehun said, almost spitting out his juice "w-what are you doing here?"

Luhan smiled "Hello to you too"

Unconsciously, Sehun went over to Luhan and hugged him, inhaling his familiar scent.

Sehun's 'boyfriend' cleared his throat and that made them pull apart.

"So.." Sehun began "this is my boyfriend, Tao"

"Chinese?" Luhan questioned

Tao smiled "Yeah. Nice to meet you"

Tao stretched out his hand for Luhan to shake, but Luhan ignored.

"Who's gonna carry my luggage upstairs?" Luhan asked, sighing as he said so

Tao took it from him "I'll do it"

"You don't have to" Sehun butted in

Tao smiled at him "I got it"

He took the luggage upstairs and the two boys were left downstairs in a very weird atmosphere.

"Lu, are you okay?" Sehun asked in a soft voice

"Yeah. Is there a problem?"

"You seem different, that's all" Sehun said and offered for him to sit.

"I prefer your lap" Luhan said and sat in his lap

Though Sehun liked it, he couldn't allow this. He was over Luhan, or so he thought.

"Lu" Sehun said in a serious tone "I can't do this. We're over remember?"

Luhan laughed "Sehun, you and I both know that you're not over me"

Sehun let out a nervous laugh "I am. Now get up before Tao sees us like this"

Luhan laughed menacingly "Maybe I want him to see us like this"

"No L-"

Sehun was cut off because Luhan kissed him. Tao was coming back down the stairs and noticed the two. He felt like crying, so he went upstairs and cried.

"Lu, s-stop" Sehun said, trying to free himself from Luhan's grip

Luhan ignored him and palmed Sehun through his clothed crotch. Sehun moaned and bit Luhan's lower lip.

Luhan removed his lips "Just do one thing for me"

"What is that?" Sehun asked out of breath.

---

"Fuck, Sehun. Right there" Luhan moaned, gripping on the carpet for dear life

Sehun held Luhan up by his waist and slammed into him.

"I-I'm cumming" Luhan warned.

With a few more strokes, Luhan came all over the carpet. Sehun pulled out and jacked himself off.

He told Luhan to come in front of him as he was about to cum.

Sehun gripped Luhan's hair tightly and let him suck all the cum that came out from his dick.

They both fell on the couch, breathing hard and eyes partly opened.

"You should get cleaned up" Sehun said and got up to put on his clothes.

Luhan smiled and went upstairs, walking past Tao with a smirk on his face.

**

I'm not dead~~~