We'll make it work

Start from the beginning

"Their no way that son of a b*tch is touching my mate!" Isaac exclaim.

"I know, we won't let him." Alex said calmly.

"What his name?" Isaac ask curious.

"Victor Thornton" I answer for Alex.

"Victor?!" Isaac hiss.

"That the same one that trying to kill me!" He exclaim.

"Now he after my mate?! I'm going to find that psycho and rip his head out of his body!" Isaac exclaim standing up. I quickly take his hand and pull him down next to me.

"You don't know where he is plus he is a lot stronger than you." I said glaring at him.

"Sorry" he said and Alex laugh.

"You whipped!" He said to Isaac. "Like you not!" Isaac mumble and Alex face turn pink.

"You both whipped." We hear a voice said and turn around to see Antony standing near the door laughing.

"Leave the kids alone. Now, help me with this stupid tv. It not working." I hear Ava scream in the living room. Antony mumble some curse words and walk to the kitchen.

"You're sooooo whipped!" Isaac scream so his dad can hear.

"Are not!" Antony scream back.

"Come on, I want to spend time with my 2 handsome mates." I said pulling their hands. Their eyes turn black and I smirk.

"Oh is someone hard?" I tease and they growl lowly.

"Don't tempt me kitty." Alex whisper in my ear. I kiss his lip and we start making out while Isaac kissing my neck making me moan.

"Don't make baby in my office!" We hear Antony yell and we pull away from each other laughing.

"I have some pack business that need to be done. Why don't you guys go hand out with each other, I'll see you all later." He said and we nod.

"I love you." He whisper in my ears peck me on the lip. "I love you too Isaac" he said when he see Isaac pouting his lips and kiss Isaac on the head. Isaac froze and Alex start laughing walking out the room.

"Did he just?" Isaac ask in disbelief and I nod trying to contain my laugh. His face look so shock and I can't hold it anymore. I giggle and he turn to me out of his shock. He start to tickle me making me laugh harder.

"What do you want to do?" He ask pulling me up from the ground. "Let watch a movie in our room." I said. Since he our mate, he have to move into mine and Alex room cause it would be hard for all of us to sleep if we not close to each other. For human, I guess it would not be appropriate to well um make love with your brother. Hell I think is illegal. But in our world, there an exception. Unless you are twin and have the same mate, you can do it, but other than that is illegal and the Alpha of that pack have to punish you, well I hope I'm right.

I guess it pretty sexy to see they close to each other. "What are you thinking about?" Isaac ask pull me out of my thought. "Nothing" I mumble and he look at me weirdly. "Tell me about yourself." I lay on the bed and he follow. He pull me closer and I lay my head on his chest.

"Well What do you want to know?" He ask playing with my hair. "Where were you the last 2 years?" I ask remember the conversation he had with his mom. I feel he get tense and I look up to his face. I reach up, kiss his lip and I feel him relax again. "I got kidnap 2 years ago in New York when I was attending a meeting there. Since Alex is busy with the pack, I go in his place.

We owe a company, me and Alex is the one to run it. It use to be his dad company, but he hand it over to us after he give Alex and me the Alpha title. So after the meeting I went back to the airport to get back here then someone attack me from behind and I black out. When I woke up, I'm in a basement in a cell. I notice their also a lot of wolfs that got capture like rogues. Then I find out the one who bring me there is Victor.