Feeling the Warmth of Ice

After the success of the clinical trial, Yuri and the rest of her friends went with their lives as typical college students. And after two years of enjoying their activities at the university, they all earned their degree and became professionals.

Kim Taeyeon is pursuing her dreams of becoming a singer, while managing her own record label. Her parents finally gave in to her ambition and supported her by buying the company. On the other hand, Tiffany Hwang easily became a well known fashion designer, taking over her family's chains of botiques in Korea. And yes! She's still with Taengoo.

Meanwhile, Jessica Jung was able to acquire a small corner cafe with the money that she saved since college. Jessica single-handedly managed the cafe while waiting for the return of Kwon Yuri, who went to America for an internship at the best fine arts university.

Sica-yah...

Yes?

What are are you looking at?

Nothing.. it's just.. a photo of you at the recovery room..

why do you still keep it?

I don't know, but it reminds me how lucky I am to have you.. to have you back..

Sica..

I thought I'd lose you that day...

*flashback*

Yuri?...

......

Yuri???? keep talking yuri..

*****beep beep....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

Doc.! we have a flat line!

Hurry get the crash cart here..! Yuri, you can't.. come on.. breath!!

charging....

Clear!

charging 300...

Clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc.. no pulse..

Keep charging..

charging 300...

beeep.. beep.. beeep.. beep..

she's back..

After 4 long hours, Dr. Choi came out of the operating room to deliver the good news to everyone.

The procedure was successful!

Where's Yuri can we see her?

Yes.. Ms. Jung..

She will be transferred to the recovery room in a while..

*At the recovery room*

Yuri..

Sica.. I'm back..

I love you..

I love you more...

Hey guys stop that.. Yu-ree here let me take a picture..

Fany-yah!!!

What??!!!

And just like that, the whole room was filled with endless laughter again.

[end of flashback]

Sica.. I will never leave you..

I know..

Yuri and Jessica celebrated together that night, knowing that in the morning they will see familiar smiles that makes them want to wake up everyday.

-- next chapter soon