Live for US!

Jessica kept her promise to Yuri. They were able to do all the things listed in Yuri's bucket list, even when Jessica has to sing in front of a crowd for her. Now it's time to face the bitter truth, can they win this war together?

Sica-yah, I'm so scared...

Just think of me Yuri...

Yah! Yul.. think of me too...!!! Taeyeon said, suddenly bursting through the door..

we're here for you Yu-ree...

Taeng, Fany.. you're here...

we'll be waiting for you so come back quickly okay!?

I will..

Then a nurse entered the room.

It's time Ms. Kwon.. okay..

While lying at the operating room, Yuri was having flashbacks of her little self. She remembers playing with Taeyeon at the back of their mansion, Yuri  and Yoona would always run and tease the smaller Taeyeon and they would just laugh all day. Then suddenly the painful scene when Yoona left her flashes, she can almost feel the hurt she felt that day, then time flies to the time she met Jessica. Despite the cold aura and mean remarks, she can see the sorrow in the eyes of the Ice princes.

After that, everything turns pitch black. Then Dr. Choi entered the room.

Yuri, you won't feel any pain because we'll be injecting a local anesthesia, but we will keep you awake throughout the procedure. You have to keep talking to me, in order to make sure that nothing's wrong okay?

Okay..

We'll start now.. So Yuri, why don't you tell us about your childhood?

My childhood is not that special.. I always play with Taeng, my best friend..

How about your parents?

i don't see them often, they're always working.. then after the separation.. I don't know.. I lived on my own since..

ow.. there we've already injected the drug on the tumor Yuri.. tell me how do you feel?

I.. I'm good..

okay, we'll wait for the effect.. continue your story.. 

about?

how about Jessica?

ahh.. Jessica?.. Sica-yah, she's the best..

really?

yes, she seems cold and rude sometimes, but she has a big heart. She takes care of the people she loves in very unique and special ways..

You love her?

I do.. she's.......

Yuri?...

......

Yuri???? keep talking yuri..

*****beep beep....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

Doc.! we have a flat line!

Hurry get the crash cart here..! Yuri, you can't.. come on.. breath!!

charging....

Clear!

charging 300...

Clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*At the hospital lobby*

Jessica fell asleep due to fatigue, while Taeyeon and Tiffany waits for the doctor to update them.

Sica-yah...

Yuri?

Yah.. wake up sleepyhead!

Why are you here?

I'm bored Sica.. let's go..

Where Yuri?

Yuri didn't seem to hear Jessica and just continue to walk towards a bright light..

Yuri.. wait!

....... Yuri turned around and smiled...

Yuri.............................!!!!!

Jess.. Sica.. wake up!!

What's wrong Jess?

Yuri.. I saw Yuri Tiff.......