S e v e n t e e n

@heyimholly Got my cats names right lol. Sorry this is short. I was apparently lazy when I wrote this a few weeks ago.

Because I'm desperate to get a a possible future plot twist, I'm updating again today probably. Dang. 3 updates today in total. I'm crazy. YOU BETTER BE HAPPY!😂

***

I sat on my bed, listening to an audio book of The Secret Garden, and am interrupt when Piper bursts through the door holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Ahh!" She yells and starts jumping up and down. Did she get a promosal?

"What what?"
I say laughing, and standing up.
She spins around in a million circles and hands me a note that was sat on top of the flowers.

Piper,

Ketchup is red,

Blue birds are blue,

I suck at rhyming, want to go to prom with me? (Please say yes that would be dope)

-Paul

I laugh and the note and jump up and down with her.

"I'm so happy!" She yells and then jumps onto her bed and flops down.

I laugh and out the flowers on my dresser.
"I knew it would happen! This is amazing!" I exclaim sitting on her bed, next to her.

She sighs dramatically, then sits up.

"Please tell me you're going to prom?"
She asks me with helpless eyes.
I put my hands up.
"Sorry not sorry" I say.

Then the door flies open.
"Did I just here then my daughter isn't going to prom?"
Joey yells quickly entering the room. I chuckle.

"You heard correctly"
I say walking back to my room.
"No!"
He shouts with a sad face on.

"You have to go!" He says coming over to my bed.

"No. I refuse" I chuckle propping myself up so in leaning against the head bored.
"Nory please" Piper begs actually getting on her knees and clasping her hands together.

"You have to go. You will forever to regret if you don't!" Joey says. I sigh loudly.
"Okay okay fine. But I'm not staying for long"

I give in Joey and Piper high five.
"Good job, Joseph" Piper thanks, walking back to her bed.

"Now you have to go shopping with wig!" Joey says as he leaves the room and shuts the door.

I grab as u lay down fully, resting my head on my pillow facing Piper from across the room.

"Now we need to get rid of Kessica once a for all"
I scoff at her words.

"Sadly we can't kill her. But I don't wanna tamper with Kyles happiness"
I say. She rolls her eyes and gets on her phone.

If only I could.

***