F i f t e e n

Guys. Over 600 views. Thank you guys so much. I honestly cannot believe people like this story. (Self steel boost +2,000) I love u all more then cheesecake.

Maybe. Idk I love cheesecake with a passion so y'know.

***

2 days later.

"And don't even make up an excuse for that behavior!"
Daniel says as him and Joey lecture me about leaving school.

I knew it would happen the second I realized I remembered.

"Yes sir..." I murmur. I don't like getting lectures. I don't really that often cause in normally a good child, but uh... Yeah I've been a brat.

They've been lecturing me for like an hour.

"You better not do this ag- wait no, you will not ever do this again. Okay?"
Joey says.

"Yes sir" I say. I finally get up and leave the room. First they yelled at me for breaking the mirror, then for yelling at Kyle for no reason, then for leaving school without telling anyone were I was going, then for saying 'fuck off' to them, and then going downtown by myself. That's basically as far as they will go since the concussion was worse enough.

Least it's over now. Now I have to go back to normal life. Wait, no.

Kyle might know I like him by now... That cannot happen. That will NOT happen.

I go into my room and shut the door quietly. Piper is at the mall or something it Kyle, so now is my change to make Pipal happen.

I grab my phone from my side table and begin to text Paul.
'Ok so this will sound weird, but I'm just going to be blunt with u. You like Piper, and Piper likes you, so ask her on a day'

I see the 3 dots come up. Then go. Then come back.

'How to ask I her on a day? What does that even mean? ;)
I roll my eyes as I realize I made a typo.

'*Date'

'Oooooo. Well in dat case, idk. How do I even ask her?'
Hadn't thought about that.

'Here's a crazy way, you walk up to her, now stay with me, and say 'wanna go on a date with me?' Now isn't that just insane? But you might be able to pull it off'

'🖕'
I chuckle and switch off my phone and place it in the side table, plugging in the charger.

I still don't remember little things. Like, what foods I don't like, and where I placed some stuff.

But thank goodness I remember most of my schoolwork. But I still have the rest of the week or two off.

But it's coming back... Thankfully...

***
I'll update again today if someone can answer this riddle correctly:

What is something you buy, but never use.
And if you use it, you can't see it, feel it, or know you're using it.

And if you do buy it, it's because of a great sadness.

(Don't you even dare look it up online)