TSS: Chapter 3

Aubrey.

"Teagan , stand up. Get back to work. " , I exclaimed while putting my hands on my face.

It is an absolute bad look for a new worker or old worker coming back to see me receiving oral from my assistant.

"Aubrey, your telling me we have to stop just because some woman saw us fooling around. Come on" , she said while standing up. " Let's just finish this up"

" My instructions were clear, were they not?", I asked while lifting up my dress pants. " You need to leave and get back to work T, now"

"Whatever, you know how to reach me", she while smirking in a failed attempt to look attractive or flirty.

She then slammed the door.

I let my thoughts consume me.  I need to find that employee and make sure word about what just went down doesn't leave this building. I can not have a headline or the paparazzi trying to get an earful out of me for something I had done. My father would try to "help" me by saying some bullshit to me and attempt to give me  hell, and that's not something I want to willingly hear right now.

I opened my office bathroom, double heckling if I was alright or not. I looked alright in the mirror so I went on my way.

I stepped out of my office , checking this floor. I stopped curiosity by opening every door saying hello and making small talk.

I came across several doors on my side of the top floor so I made my way to the opposite floor and I silently thank God finding the girl who spotted me working on some files.

I walked in her office, closing the door and taking a seat on one of the chairs opposite her.

I took my time and actually studied her and all of her features. She's stunning. Her hair rested in two parts on both of her shoulders reaching a little lower than her breasts. Her breasts, I licked my lips just looking at them. Her lips looked juicy and her nose fit very curved. The lip gloss on her right at this moment seemed to make her lips pop even more than they seemed to probably already have been. Her eyes were piercing. A hazel color with a grey aspect on it. First time I'd seen eyes like that. And that skin. Looks like cotton probably tasted like caramel.

"Why are staring at me like that , Sir ?", she asked clearly flushed and by looking at her cheeks about as red as a Roma tomato , she was blushing.

"No reason, I just really wanted to speak to you and welcome you back."

" Well Mr. Graham, it's like I never ever left. So, you don't really have to speak to me."

"Alright, I wanted to talk to you about what you saw."

"I don't think I wanna talk about that . How about we put that in the past? I just wanna do my job. Honest."

"Well, Amber I guess we're done here. But my dad did say some good things about you so I expect many things. Only good I hope"

"Mr.Graham Sr. was an actual great man he really is a good guy.", she said while smiling sincerely.

I'll say.

" Well, I'll just be going on my way. I'll see you some other time", I said while walking away from her without a response.

As I was about to step into my office I felt fingers tapping my shoulder, I turned around to be met with Amber who said ,"I guess you will see me some other time." And walked on.

I was confused but then I realized I had walked away from her with out a response. I chuckled lightly walking into my office. After I closed the door, the phone began to ring.

I immediately picked up, if Teagan didn't refer this to me then this has to be someone I put on the personal list.

"Hello", I started the conversation.

"Hi. Is this Aubrey Graham?", the unknown person replied .

"This is he. May I ask who is speaking? "

This is Toronto City Hospital, my name is Laura. I work in the Fertility area. You donated sperm about three years ago, am I correct?", the specialist recited.

"I did, is there a problem?", I replied back to her.

" No problems here, it's just that we like to inform our donators when their sperm has been used or anything of that nature. And there is a bouncing boy somewhere with the help of you." , she explained to me.

I remained silent still with my mind wandering.

I have a son ?