Chapter 2

Let me tell you, after living the life of a couch potato for basically all my life, you'd think that I ran a 2 mile marathon after looking at my fiercely panting state.

"W-wait!" I wanted to yell out when I neared him but the sight that I was met with broke my heart.

It was a cemetery and he was clearly walking towards one of the graves. He sat down in front of it and laid the flowers that he got on top.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I'm sorry for not being good enough."

At this point I felt like I was eavesdropping-although it wasn't intentional. I thought that it'd be rude of me to stay and hear about his private life matters so I turned around in an attempt to leave. However, me being the clumsy clutz that I am, I just had to trip on air and make a fool of myself.

He quickly sat up. "Who's there?" he asked cautiously as he moved towards where I was.

I quickly stood up and brushed off the dirt.

"Hello there.." I smiled awkwardly.

He did not return my nice gesture and instead chose to glare at me with cold eyes.

"Why are you here?" he asked. I quickly grabbed the change of the amount of money that he left me and placed it in his hands. "You forgot to take the change so I came to give it back. Don't worry I'm leaving-" I was about to walk away when he grabbed a hold of my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Do not tell anyone what you just saw. Understood?" he said in abhorrence. I slowly nodded my head before turning around and leaving in a fast pace.