Chapter 10

Ingrid's P.O.V

I had no idea. I had no idea that a huge surprise was waiting outside the school.

I had been sitting, feeding Azera, when I heard a noise. It sounded like Wolfie.

But it can't be Wolfie. He went back to Mum. Oh no! Mum can't be here as well!

"Hello darling," I looked towards the door and saw my mother, Magda, and my little half brother, Wolfie.
"Mum?" I exclaimed.
"Ingrid!" Wolfie rushed towards me and hugged me.
"Hey Wolfie!" I smiled. I had to admit, it was good to see him after four years.
"Who is that?" Mum asked, pointing towards Azera.
"That's Azera, my daughter." I told her. "Look, Azera, it's Grandma!" I lifted Azera up and said that just to annoy Mum.
"No, but I can't be a grandmother, I'm only two hundred and fifty-three!" Mum sighed.
"That's just what Dad said."
"Is he here?" Mum asked, shocked.
"Yes, I am. Hello Magda," my father walked in with Alex behind him.
"Who is that?" This time, Mum pointed to Alex.
"This is Alex McCauley." Dad said.
"Oh, Miss McCauley. Ingrid told me all about her as soon as you came to Garside. She told me all about your little crush."
"You mean honestly as soon as you came to Garside?" Alex asked. Dad nodded, shamefully. "That's so sweet!"Alex leaned in and kissed Dad.
"Well, you'd probably guessed, I will be staying here for a while and so will Wolfie." Mum announced.
"Wolfie... where's Wolfie?" Dad asked, looking around the room.
"Uncle Count!" Wolfie ran towards Dad, wrapping his arms around him.
"RENFIELD! Wolfie's here! Find him and Magda rooms!" Dad yelled.
"Yes Master," Renfield transported into the room, smiling happily. "WOLFIE!!!"

Erin's P.O.V

Vlad and I were sitting in his room, chatting, when Ingrid transported into the room, followed by The Count, Renfield and a tall woman with dark hair and strange, bewitching eyes.

"Hello Dad. Renfield. Magda. Ingrid." Vlad nodded at them as if to say 'hello'.
"What are you talking about, darling? I'm your mother," the woman, who I guessed was Magda, said.
"No, you're not. My mother is Sally Giles. Now please get your hand off me," Vlad said. Magda immediately removed her hand from Vlad's shoulder.

Just at that moment, Alex and a slightly smaller boy walked in. The boy looked a bit like... Wolfie?
"Vlad!" Wolfie smiled, rushing forward and hugging Vlad.
"Hi Wolfie!" Vlad smiled.
"So, why is she here? And who is she?" Magda asked, pointing to me.
"She is Erin, my girlfriend, and she lives here." Vlad said.