The date

"Come on girl! Just ask him already or i will!"
I flipped my red hair behind my shoulders and gave Marinette a stern look.
"But Alya I-I forgot to finish my homework! I better get done with that right away or i could get in trouble! Maybe I'll ask him tomorrow!"

"No! You are going to ask him right now! Homework later, love now!"

"But what if he says no? I dont think i could ever show my face again if he said no!"
Marinette put her hands over her blushing face and sunk to the ground. I leaned down and pulled her into a comforting hug.
"Mari. You cant keep asking yourself 'what if' ! You should go for what you want! And if he says no, even though i dont think he will, then you know you can move on!"
Marinette shot up from the ground and pulled Alya with her.
"You're right Alya! Im not going to be afraid anymore! Im finally gonna do it! Im gonna ask him to go out with me!"

"Yay! This is awesome Marinette! Now go before you chicken out!"
Alya watched as her friend ran over to the young blonde boy and nervously fidgeted with her purse strap. Alya heard Marinette blurt out loudly 'go to the movies with me?!' She saw Adriens eyes widen and for a split second, Alya worried that he might say no. but her doubt was quickly dispersed when the boy smiled brightly and nodded his head.
"I better get over there before Mari faints."
Alya muttered to herself and began to walk towards the couple when suddenly a pair of hands covered her eyes and she heard a playful voice say
"Guess who?"

"Hmm, how about Nino?"

"What! How did you know?"

"I can hear your music through your headphones."

"Shoot!"
The hands left her eyes and she could see the young dj walk to stand in front of her. He had a goofy grin on his face. Alya felt her heart squeeze in her chest and she briefly wondered why.
"Hey what was Marinette and Adrien talking about over there?"
Nino's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.
"Oh my gosh! Marinette!"
Alya looked around for her friend but she was no where in sight.
"Umm Alya?"

"Yeah what? I have no idea where mari went!"

"Um it looks like Adrien walked Marinette home."
Nino motioned towards her best friends bakery where Adrien was holding the door open for a blushing Marinette.
"Oh. Well i guess she's not going to faint."

"Yet"

"Hey Marinette is strong, she can keep her cool. For a little while anyway."
Alya and Nino giggled at their friends. Suddenly Nino seemed nervous and he stared at the ground for a minute before glancing at Alya.

"Hey uh Alya? Since Adrien and Marinette are going to the movies do you think maybe we cou-"

"We should go spy on them to make sure Mari doesn't need any back up! Great plan Nino!"

"Uh, yeah sure. Thats what i was going to say."
Nino muttered to himself but changed his sour mood the second Alya grabbed his hand and started to run towards the bakery.