Chapter 3

The day of MineCon came a few weeks later, I got dressed in a black tank top, then I threw on a gray striped hoodie, black leggings and blue Converses. I walked into the living room of the hotel room where I met Lizzie, she had on a pink tank top with a white hoodie that had bunny ears on the hood, black leggings and pink Converses.
     "Joel went early to meet with Seepeekay." Lizzie explained as she grabbed a small black backpack from the glass coffee table, she tossed me a matching one. I caught it and slung it across my back.
     "I packed you fifty dollars, your ticket, your plane ticket as we are going to be heading back to the U.K on the 10:45 flight, an extra hoodie, and your laptop. Do you have your phone?" Lizzie said in a rush as she whirled around the room picking up any mess and straightening everything. I started to help her, and we were finally ready to go, we grabbed our suitcases and headed downstairs, we turned in our keys to the front desk and headed to our car. We shoved our suitcases into the trunk of the car and slid into the front seats. We then drove to MineCon.

     Later that day....
     We arrived at MineCon and met up with Joel and Seepeekay at the entrance. We handed in our tickets and continued in. A few hours later and my $50 was all but spent, Lizzie and I had met up with Yammy and HeyImBee, they had invited me to join them in their UHSHE's. I was so excited! I had almost jumped from happiness! I still can't comprehend how my life went from a dingy orphanage to meeting some of the most famous YouTube gamers! At around 5:30 Lizzie asked
    "What would you like to eat?"
    "Ummm, whatever." I said shrugging my shoulders as we walked to a nearby pizzeria. We ordered our food and went to sit down at a table. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye, I caught a small movement from the corner of the pizzeria, a figure clothed in all black with a long trench coat and a hat that covered their face was standing in a corner, I suddenly felt as if I was being watched and turned away from the figure nervously.
Lizzie and I left the pizzeria and I stopped short, I saw Jess and Tiff, along with Syd and Bella! I ran over and hugged the rainbows out of them. They hugged me back as our parents, wow it felt weird to call Lizzie, Tiff, and Jess that, started talking, setting up collaborations no doubt. As the six of us chatted, Oli (The OrionSound) came over with Joel and the six of us became the eight of us, as people came over for pictures, autographs, merchandise, and to give gifts. Bella, Syd, and I even got gifts and were asked for pictures and autographs. I felt incredibly awkward doing all this so I suggested that Bella, Syd, and I go check out a few more booths. Our parents, still weird, agreed and we walked away.
9:00
"Sam!" Lizzie called.
"Time to go, sorry guys."
"Where are you going?" Syd asked.
"We are going back to Lizzie's house in the U.K "I answered.
"See you guys around" Lizzie said waving, and I nodded.
"I'll text!" I called as I followed Lizzie away.
Lizzie and I headed back to Joel, we said good-bye to all the YouTubers after they gave me their phone numbers. The three of us then headed out of MineCon to the parking lot where we got into the car and headed to the airport to catch our flight.
I sighed contentedly and slumped in the backseat, life was amazing!