Chapter 1

Check out Draw-sing-read-write and SBP2000 for their points of views. This chapter is continuing off of Draw-sing-read-write book Adopted By iHasCupcuake and Redb15

     I watched as Bella was led out of the rundown orphanage with her all-time favorite YouTubers. I was going to miss her, but at least she was getting a better life away from this place. I turned towards Syd who looked back at me sadly, I could tell Syd was going to miss Bella as much as I was.
     "Move you vermin!" Nadia shrieked, her shrill voice hurting my ears.
     "Get upstairs, show's over, one of you rats finally got to move out!" Nadia continued, Syd and I headed upstairs along with the rest of the orphanage, we were in for a boring night.
     The next day I woke up to Nadia yelling for us "cow butts" to come downstairs, there was someone here who wanted to adopt one of us. I quickly got dressed into a cat shirt that said "meow" with black leggings and black boots. Syd kept her Aphmau shirt on that she had slept in and pulled on jeans, some sneakers, and a black sweatshirt, then we trudged downstairs to eat apples. After we finished eating the whole orphanage went outside to meet the newcomer, I didn't recognize her but I saw a flicker of recognition flash across Syd's face. Then the woman pointed at Syd and said "I would like to adopt her" Syd walked over to the woman a look of excitement on her face. I watched as the woman spoke to Nadia, and whispered something to Syd. Then Syd bounded over and gave me a bone-crushing hug.
"Bye Sam!" Syd said
"Bye Syd!" I said back.
Syd ran back to the woman who I now realized to be Aphmau and the two left. One friend then two, it was only me left out of our trio, I slowly walked upstairs and lay on my bed, crossing my fingers and hoping I would get adopted soon!