Chapter 9

I Called Demi Becouse I need someone to Drive me there. "Marie , Isnt it Weird that He wants to meet you at Midnight?" Demi asked me. Its actually Pretty Weird. "Uh , I dont know." I asnwered. "Want me to Wait for you?" She asked me and I Answered with a "No , Im sure you have homework to do , See you Tommorow Demz." I said and climbed off the Car. When I was Standing Infront Of His House I saw Him With Natalia. Natalia Was wearing a Short Dress and he was in Bed. I couldnt Hold Back My Tears and Ran Away. Like I always do , I ran away from My Problems. I Thought He Loved me , I really Thought He did. Am I really That Stupid ? Thinking a Superstar would fall In Love With a Maid? 

When I Came Home I saw Dominique Sleeping on The Sofa. "Hey , Where have You Been all Night?" he asked me. "Hey , Have You Been Crying , Or are You Just Naturally Puffy , Come on what Happened , Whats Wrong?" She added. "Dominique I dont want to Talk about it." I sad sadly. "Oh Come On , Talk to me , Come On Sit Down." She said and I sat Down."Is It Harry Hunny,Oh I Knew It , Did He Find someone Prettier and someone more Succesfull, Oh Im sorry That Is Difficult , He is a Superstar Come On Girl Your Just , Youre Just , You." She said. "I Cant wait to Move to Manchaster." I answered. "Oh , That , They Called and Theres No Audittion ,You Got Rejected , The Letter is somewhere in the Mess , Clean it and Find It." She said to me.

I went To School Hoping I wont See Him. He is the Last Thing On Earth Id Want to See right Now. "Marie , Hey." He yelled. I just Turned around and walked the other way. First The Rejection and Now Him. Thank You for Giving me A Life Like This. He ran after me and Said "Hey , Whats Wrong?" I just Looked at Him. "What did Ive Done?" He asked me. "I Thought You Really Loved me , But Who am I Kidding, Youre a Superstar and Im Just A Girl Next Door , You Know what Really Sucks about Falling for a Guy you know youre not right for, You Fall anyway becouse you think he Might Turn out To  Be Different." I said , Telling Him What I feel. "Marie I Am Differen-" I Cut Him Off "Anyway , I Got Rejected from The Dance Acadamy , Im done With Dancing." I said and walked away. The Rejection and Him being with Natalia Broke my Heart.Anyway What Was I thinking , He is a Worldwide Superstar and Look at me , Im Just A Maid. I thought he was Different. 

*Harrys POV*

"And Heres My Mystery Girl , Look How Beautiful She is." Louis said. But She Just Rolled her Eyes and Walked away Just Like Marie Did. Whats Up with Girls Walking away? "Demi , We need You." I said to her."Come On Girl." Louis said. "Dont You Girl Me." she said and Shut the Libary Door. "Come On , The Back Door." Louis said to me and we ran to the Back door. "Leave Me alone Mister Superstar." She said. What did Ive done? "You broke My Best Friends Heart." she added. "Demi , I dont know what I did Wrong?" I said to her. "Hey , She Knows You Cheated , Get it, Youre done!" She screamed at me. "What , I never Cheated on her , I Love her." I said "Thats Funny , Becouse She saw You with Natalia." I said. He furrowed his Eyebrows. "Wait a Second , so Marie was there When Natalia Broke into your House?" Louis asked me. "There was , Nothing Happened , Natalia set me up , Theres nothing going on Between us , I would never Hurt Marie Like That , This is Insane you Have to believe me." I begged for her Understatement. "I want to believe you , And I want her to Be Happy , Especially when Shes stuck With Dominique for an another Year." Demi said sadly."But Why did she Got Rejected?" I asked her. "I guess they Changed their Mind." She answered. "Then We Can Change it back." I said. "You can?" Demi asked me. "You Can?" Louis asked me? "Whats My Name?" I asked Louis. "Harry Styles." He said chuckling. That was one of Our Games , When I always Felt Bad He remind me That Im HarryStyles and Make thousands Of People Happy. "Get Marie Ready Forthe Compotition Right, Ill do the Rest." I said and Gave her a High Five.

Ill make her Happy Again , I Knew Natalia was Planning something.I feel so bad For Marie.