Chapter 1

"Everybody tells me that it's so hard to make it 

It's so hard to break in, there's no way to fake it 

Everybody tells me that it's wrong what I'm feeling 

I shouldn't believe in the dreams that I'm dreaming" I sang And Danced.

 I felt like a Real Superstar. "MARIE" I heard Dominique Scream. "How Can I be an Artist If you dont do your Job Properly , They are People Who would Kill them for this Job , From now On Youre Grounded forever , and Now Get my Water." She said. I forget to Mention who she is. My Mom Was Working as a Dancer for Domi. She always Told me that Dominique was a Really Nice Person. Dominique had 2 Daughters , who Were Selfish and incredibly dumb.After My Moms Death , Dominique stopped being nice to me and Said that she never Liked me. At a Young age She let me clean the Whole House , and Do The shopping for her or Cook For her. 

Now Im 18 and I hope one Day Ill leave her and Her Annoying Daughters. Id Really love to go to a Dancing School. I love Dancing, It always Cheers me up when Im Sad or Mad.

I went to The Freezer to Find Dominiques Special Water.I grabbed the water Bottle but It was taken away from me. "Oh my God Thank You so Much Marie , That was the Last bottle Of Water" Britt , Dominiques Daughter said. "Thank You  Britt ,Your Moms Gonna Kill me." I replied. "Not My Pronlem." Britt said with rolling her Eyes. "You work for us , If you forgot." Dominques other Daughter said to me. "Oh , How Can I ever Forget." I replied sassily. 

"What a Tragic Story , Her Mom was One Of My Dancers , She wasnt that Great to be honest , But then she died , Her Daughter Marie was Left Alone so I  took that Little Brat in, Im such a Good Person , arent I?" Dominique asked her Crew.

"What Up with your Attitude , We are so good to you." Britt said to me. "Even If we are in 2010 Youre still an 0." Katie said to me. "We are in the year 2013 , Genius" I repiled with rolling my Eyes. 

"MARIE , Watter Bottle Now!" Domi Screamed. "Im Comming Dominique." i said and ran to her. "Is that True , that we are in 2013?" Katie asked Britt. "No I think we are in 2010." Britt answered her.

"Im On Hold for you ,I keep pushing Number One Into." Dominique sang and Half Naked Boys were dancing Around her. Oh , did I mentioned that Domi is a Superstar? But nobody really listens to her. 

The Day Was Over , and I had To wash the dishes and Clean Britts Room .I went to my Room , and Lay On My Back. My Eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Time to wake up. I stand up and Put On some Jeans and a normal T shirt. Im Not the Kind Of a Girl who Wakes up 2 Hours before school and Decide what to wear or Curl my Hair or Stuff. I went to the Living Room and Turn On The TV. 

"The Superstar Harry Styles Wants To Go back to school and Give Dance Lessons." The Reporter said. "Is that Harry Styles?" Britt said. "Oh my Gosh , its Him , Look how Hot he is." Katie said and I rolled my Eyes. When I was Little I was A Big Fan Of Him. Sang his Songs and Danced to it. "Marie  we know Youre totally In Love with the Curly Boy." She said and Winked at me. I stood Up and Went Outside Where My Friend Demi Was Waiting For me.

I climbed into her Car , I dont even Know If you Can Call it a Car , Its old and doesnt work Properly. "Seriously Demi , When will you get a New Car?" I asked her. "One Day when I have enough Money." She said. I looked at her. "One Day , Ill be a Designer and Youll be a Famous Dancer." I laughed at what she just said. She walways has the Funniest and Weirdest Ideas about our Future. "And Then I will Pick You Up with My Private Jet and we Will travel the World." She continued. I just Let out A Laugh. Serously , What Can I say? 

"Beautiful Tutu , You have there." I said. "Thank You , its designed by Me." Demi answered. When we came to The Parking Lot of Our School Everyone was goinG Crazy. But Why? Oh Now I know Its Becouse Harrys Here in Our School Today.Everyone Was acting all Crazy Becouse Of Him. I just Rolled my Eyes at the Crazy People and Went inside.

"Nice Tutu , you have there, Is it Helloween yet?" Logan said to Demi. "Nice Face Logan , My Fist is interested." Demi said back. "Its Okay Demz." I said to her to calm her down.

"What are You doing here Marie , Thats the Hallway of Popular People." Britt said. "Have you ever seen somebody Beat you in your Hallway?" Demi shouted at her. "Come On Demi Its Not Worth it." I said and Walked away. Suddenly I ran into someone an the Person Fell On Me. "Um , Hey." He said To Me. "Uh , Hello." I said awkwardly. "Oh Sorry." He said and stood up. I realized that It was Harry. Great , Just Great.