Chapter 8

We Parked In front of DomiFreaks House. There was a List On My Door wich said :

-Paint The Pool Pink

-Regrout The Tile

-Vaccum Clean The Driveway

-Polish The Floor

-Clean The Oven

"She is Driving me Nuts." I said. Harry looked at me and Said "What is it?" And took the List. He Rolled his eyes at What Domifreak wrote. "Who Would Vaccum The Driveway?" Harry asked himself. "Dominique" I answered. "Look Harry , It Looks Like Im to Busy with Cleaning today." I said. "But Who said you Cant Work , While doing Homework?" he said and I Furrowed my Eyebrows. 

He Vaccumed the House And Danced while Vaccuming. Now I understand what He is Talking about. Cleaning But Still Practising.We dance for Like 4 Hours and The House was Clean. 

While Harry and Marie were Vaccuming the Drive way Natalia , Britt and Katie were sitting in a Car and watching them. "Vamccum The Driveway , Paint the Pool Pink , You both are Idiots." Se said to Britt and Katie who wrote the List. "What does he see in That  Little Freakshow, We need a Plan B." Natalia said and smirked. 

Harry was Playing the Guitar and I was watching him. But My Guitar made Strange Noises. "Uh , I think you need a New Guitar." He said to me. "Yeah Tat Would be Nice." I said and chuckled. I dont have enough money To buy Myself a New Guitar. "Are You writing a New Song?" I asked him. "Yes , Do You Uh , Dou you wanna Help me with The Harmony?" He asked me. "No , I-" He cut meoff "I think You have a Great Voice , Come on." He said and Sat next to me. 

"Its Becomes so Hard , For me To Be surprised ,

We sang together what Felt Like Forever.After he finished Singing he Looked straight into my Eyes. "Uh Okay." I said and Smiled. He sat back and I lay on my Bed Reading the song he has wrote. "Youre One Of The Reasons Why I Came Back , The Reason That I remember How Beautiful Dancing Can Be , Dancing With You." He said. I Smiled at Him.

I was Cleaning the Kitchen and When I turn around I saw Katie And Britt standint infront of me Again. "So Wheres Prince Charming now, Couldnt be any longer with You?" She said. "Umm , Jealous Much?" I asked her and the Door ring Bell. "Oh Was That The Doorbell , Who could that Can Be?" She said. When I opened the Door I saw Red Roses and a Little Card. Harry Can Be so Sweet , Im so Happy for Having a Boyfriend Like Him. 

The Card Read

"Meet me on The Back Patio

at Midnight , Love You - Harry xo"