love is hard

Luke's POV.

She broke my heart... i dont get it i thought she liked me. i wanted to ask her on a date tomorrow. she's the girl of my dreams. i tought we would be together forever. while i was walking home form demi's house i bumbed into a homeless man. he was holding a sign saying 'help me'. so i gave him 10 dollars. "thank you so much god bless you" is what the man said,and he walked away. im happy i gave him 10 dollars it made me feel great. but then my phone ringed "hello". "luke where the hell are you?!?" my mum asked "im on my way  dont be worried".

a few minutes later i arrived at the hotel. i walked up to mums hotel room to say that im back. i knocked at her door, when she opened it she was just staring at me saying nothing. she fastly pulled me into a hug and tried to calm me down."honey what.what happend??" she said with her calm voice. "i dont know mum..". i said while breaking our hug. "did something happend with demi??" she asked worried. "yeah.. just a little fight..". "its gonna be okay honey. we are here for you.". "thanks mum i love you." i said while giving her a kiss on her forehead. i said my goodnights to the boys and went into my bedroom. beau was already asleep. he probably has alot on his mind right now...i took of my clothes and hopped in bed. i checked my twitter,tumblr,facebook and instagram i followed some people. saw some warming,nice comments/tweets and some hate.... hate was always the worst thing you can get. i really dont understand why we got hate, but i always tried to ignore it. i was about to go to sleep but then i got a text.

From: Demi <3

To: Lukey

we need to talk. tomorrow in town at 2pm

xx

she didndt even asked she just said. but i guess i have to agree because we really needed to talk.

From: Lukey

To: Demi <3

okay see you then <3.

she didnt reply... i was so tired so i went to bed. i couldnt sleep, the only thing i was thinking about was demi , about the hurtfull things she said..

Demi P.O.V

when i woke up it felt like someone stabbed me in my stomach. why? why did i have to say that?. i wasnt thinking. god i hate myself, im starting to fall back in my in my old habbits, my depression started kicking in. i felt the need to do something i havent done in months ... i slowly opened the door to see if anyone was there,the coast was clear so i quietly but fastly ran to the bathroom. i slowly closed the door behind me. i looked for my old razors that my parents hid from me. i found them in my mums box. i heavily breath in and out. it was such an relief the cold metal running thru my skin as the blood fell out. it felt like a heavy weight fell off my shoulders. i cut a little bit to deep, the blood kept pouring out. i grabed some toilet paper and put in on my wrist where the cuts were. when the blood finally stopt pouring out,i dropped down my sleave and put on a fake smile and walked down stairs. i already saw daisy in the kitchen making breakfast for us. "goodmorning sunshine" she was pretty happy after yesterday i wonder what happend. "goodmorning" i said with an less excited voice. "whats wrong honey?" she asked while looking at her pancakes who she was baking. "i had an fight with luke yesterday...". "owmygod... what happend?!?" she asked very worried. "i said something i regret very very much.". "what did you said?". "well i asked him what we are, that we act like lovers but whe barely know eachother, and i guess it hurt him.. i dont know why but his reaction was weird"."its gonna be okay" daisy said while pulling me into a hug. it already was 7:00 am omg i need to get ready. "i need to get dressed i have like an half hour shit" i screamed while running upstairs. this was a pretty long morning but i only needed to go to school til 1:30 pm. i rushed in the shower quickly washed my hair and my body. then i ran into my bedroom shrugged on an outfit.  http://www.polyvore.com/casual/set?id=95746333. said goodbye to daisy, jumped on my bike and drove off to school.

i locked my bike and ran in the school. thank god i was on time!. i slowly walked in school but then i heard people whispering i decided to ignore it put then i felt eyes burn in my back. everyone was starring at me why?. someone tapped on my shoulder "demi?" it was taylor the bitch of the school. i slowly turned around "what do you want taylor". "well i heard you were hanging out with luke brooks why?". she asked. "well taylor thats none of your buisness, and how do you know that?". "some kids saw you and luke on your bike and in subway." oh my god i totally forgot about that. we were having so much fun that day that i didnt even notice them. taylor showed me some pictures that they posted on twitter. me and luke on my bike being idiots having fun , and then a picture where we kissed...im screwed."i need to go the toilet"i said while i ran away. i locked myself in a toilet stall and went on twitter to check my interactions. i knew it , hate alot of hate not one good comment. 'fuck her','luke is mine' , 'back off hes my man'. my eyes started to get a little wet. i texted luke as fast as i could

From: Demi<3

To: Lukey

luke have seen the pictures of us..

the school and all your fans already know

xx Demi

 i started crying , i could not stop my tears from falling. i missed my razors, i wish i brought them with me.. 

From: Lukey

To: Demi <3

i've seen them

just try to ignore the hate

xx <3

i wiped the last tears away . stood up and walked out of the toilet. i tried to avoid all the questions, stares, whispering but its hard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys sorry i havent introduced myself.

my name is cherise.

and if you guys have any questions or any suggestions just ask :)