My Bff's shocking news.

Demi's POV.

My phone went off. Shit it was my alarm i forgot that it was Tuesday. i jumped up, it was so quiet in the house.I forgot that luke was staying over but when i looked to my right ,i noticed he already left. he send me a text message.

from: luke

to: demi 

hey princess sorry i already left i forgot you had to go to school so yeah 

have a amazing day babe

<3 xoxo

he's so sweet.

From: Demi

To: Luke

oh hey thats so sweet.

your'e the best 

ill talk to you later 

<3 love you.

omg why did i said i loved him i feel so stupid. what shall i wear today? i picked out an outfit,

http://www.polyvore.com/in_love/set?id=90354367

shrugged it on and ran downstairs to eat some breakfast i got another text message but it wasnt from luke it was from daisy (my bff.). she wants to come over it's an emergency.

from: Daisy

to: Demi

hey demi can i please come over its an emergancy and i dont know where to go.

.... whats wrong??

From:demi 

to : Daisy

sure honey whats wrong?? 

She didnt reply. I'm pretty worried. i grabbed a few grapes out the fridge. went to the living room turned on the tv and watched some spongebob. before i knew the door bell ringed. i walked to the door to open it. when i opend it i saw daisy standing their with suitcases in her hands and tear stained cheeks. when she saw me she dropped her bags and jumped in my arms. she hugged me for a long time. "ow honey what's wrong why are you crying?" i asked. i grabbed her bags and dropped them in the hallway.she let her self fall in on the ground in the hallway. she looked like a mess, her hair was very messy and she was only wearing a long vest under the long vest she was only wearing her bra and her pajama shorts. "i..i..i got kicked out...my..my parents kicked me..me ..out..." she said stuttering. "o...mmgg. why?" i helped her to stand up. she was weak and she could barely walk. i carried her to the livingroom and dropped her on the couch."im..im pregnant.." she said with a weak voice. my jaw dropped  "wh..what??" i said stuttering."im pregnant...". "when did you found out?". "yesterday..". "oh my godd. wh..who's the father?.." i asked. "B..B...Beau brooks....". and then my hart skipped a few beats. beau brooks?!?. like the beau brooks.. the brother of luke brooks.. i looked at the clock "shit it's 7:30am im to late for school". "really? please dont go i have no place to stay.." she said with tears rolling down her cheeks."okay ill stay here with you honey" i said while i was hugging her. "you can stay here dont worry this house is big enough for 6 people" and gave her a kiss on her forehead. i grab her an outfit to wear. she went to shower and came back with an fake smile on her face.

we were watching tv and it was already 10 am. then i heard the doorbell, i went to open it. "hey honey" luke said while he gave me a kiss. "what did you wanted to say to me?" he asked.. "yeah..."i said and pulled him with me to the living room where daisy was laying. when se saw luke she sat up and said hello. "hey havent i seen you before?"luke asked. daisy looked down at her feet. "uhm yeah...."she said. "ow where have you to met eachother?" i said with a little smile on my face. "we met eachother when i was in florida 2 days ago to vist my father.." she said still looking down. i wonder what thats about. "yeah.. i met her when she came in the hotel with beau." he said. now it al fits together. "but what did you wanted to say demi??" he asked looking curious, "i think daisy wants to say something to you luke"i said while looking at daisy. i saw the tears in her eyes. she was still looking at her socks with cheetah print. luke was looking for my gaze but i kept looking at daisy. "whats wrong "luke asks. "lu..luke.." daisy said while she was crying. "i..i..i'm pregnant".... his jaw dropped he already knew it was beau's their was no other solution. "and it's beau's right?" luke asks. "yeah...." she answerd. "im gonna kill that guy!!" luke shouted. "NO NO PLEASE DONT!!"she screamed. i was just sitting there like an idiot watching how they were fighting "remove it!" luke said. and then the silence broke in. it was so quiet you could only hear the quiet crying and sniffing of daisy. i pulled her in for a hug. luke just sat there looking pretty upset. "im gonna call beau he needs to come over!" he said to break the silence. daisy didnt said a word.

from: mom 

to: Demi

hey honey can you pick up jessie from sabrina's house when youre done with school

thank you honey love you

i crap forgot to tell her that i stayed home today and that daisy lives with us.i hope she's okay with it but i think she is , daisy was my bff since i moved here. im going to tell her when she's back from work. it's like 3pm and luke was still here watching tv with daisy to keep her company, because i need to pick up my lil sister. "i'll be back in 10 minutes" i screamed from the front door. "okay"daisy said. i jumped on my bike. god i really need to get my drivers licensce. i picked jessie up from sabrina. "demi??" jessie asks while she was sitting on the end of my bike. "yeah baby" i replied. "why does sabrina's daddy hit sabrina?" she asked. i'm in shock... one thing i know for sure is that she aint going to sabrina's anymore. "i dont know baby" i answerd. we arrived home. jessie ran in and stopped in the door frame of the livingroom. because luke and daisy were sitting in the living room and she never met luke before. "oh hey" luke said "whats your name" he asked " heey my name is jessie' she ran over to luke to give him a hug. 'hey daisy' she said with an super happy voice. 'heey jessie'.

someone knocked on the door..i guessed that was beau. daisy wanted to open the door. when she opend the door their was an long awkward silence. they  came walking in the living room together. their was an super awkward silence. 'hey guys...´  Beau said. 'hey we need to talk´ i said. 'oh about what ?' he asked. ' well Daisy needs to tell you something' i answerd. he got an suspicous look on his face.' uhm okay about what?' he asked. 'well i need to tell you something but i dont know how to say it so i'll just get to the point' daisy said with tears in her eyes. ' Beau.. i'm...i'm..i'm pregnant...' tears rolled down her cheeks, her beautiful blue eyes were filled with tears. Beau didnt say anything he just sat their saying nothing staring at daisy. luke and i decided to leave them alone for a bit. so we walked over to my room.