nice to meet you

"So uhmm i dont even know your name.." i said with a shy voice. he was so hot, green eyes perfect lips and omg dimpels i love dimpels!!, and his lipring i could look at him al day. "My name is luke"  "ow hey luke my name is demi" i said. "Cool name" he said. "thank you" i said  as i began to blush. "So what do you wanna do??" i asked to break the silence. "uhmm do you want some ice cream?"he asked. "Yeah sounds good" i answerd. as we walked to the ice cream stand. "uhmm can i have an choclate ice scream please??"he asked. his accent i fell in love with his accent. "what do you want demi?" he asked. "can i have an vanilla ice cream please?"i asked while is was grabbing my purse to grab some money but , before i knew "oh no demi i will pay" he said with an huge smile on his face. "are you sure ?" i asked to make sure. "yeah it was my idea to go and get some ice cream and then i shall pay." he said. omg he is so funny.

Luke's POV

"Luke hurry up you shit head" beau screamed. " Im coming" i said back. We were on vacation to Florida for a few weeks and we decided to go to disney world. I was pretty excited if i have to be honest. We walked to the entrance of disney world. "Hey luke are you gonna score some chicks" skip asked. "nah man im not in the mood" i said while i messed with my hair. "alrighty than" Skip replied. We walked in side and it was huge i fell in love with this place i never wanted to leave. James, Skip, Jai wanted to  explore the place but, Beau and i first wanted something to drink. Mum was going to the bathroom and let us do our thing. "Bro what do you wanna do?"Beau asked. "I  dont know we'll see" i said and we went in some stuff had cotton candy and before i kne wit was already 5pm.

We were all together to buy something to eat. "What shall we eat " mum asked. "PIZZA!!"i screamed. "Okay okay why so excited" mom said and walked to the pizza stand. "Guys why dont you find a place to sit ?" mum asked.  We found a table and we waited for mum to return. "I'm gonna help your mum" James said and stood up walking towards the pizza stand. When they returned we ate and talked for a bit. "I need to go to the toilet"i said while standing up. "Whatever"jai said with an attitude. i laughed a bit and walked to the toilet. when i came out of the toilet i heard a girls screaming and crying a bit. she stood at the back of the toilet stand where no one could see her but i could hear her. i slowly walked towards her and tapped one her back and said "trouble in paradise". As she turned around she stared in my eyes for a few seconds. "none of your business" an cute english accent said. a few seconds later she said "can i help you". "uhmm no i heard you scream and i came to look if you were alright" i said with an concernd voice. "but i dont even know you "she said. "but maybe we can get to know each other" i said with a smile. She is pretty hot. "Uhmm okay but when" she asked. "Now" i said quickly. She was thinking a bit and then she said "okay but first i have to go to my family. While she walked to her family i stood at the same place where we were talking and waited for a while. then she returned and she asked what i  wanted to do she didnt know so i suggested to go to the ice cream stand. i bought her, her ice cream because i am a gentleman ;).

We told a bit about ourselfs and then it was time to. "Im gonna miss you " she said while she looked down at the ground "im gonna miss you to it was a really nice time being with you"i said. then the boys came walking over to me and demi "HAHA bro you got a chick" beau said. her cheeks turned red and she looked down at the ground. "the chick has a name and her name is demi" i said. she looked op with her beautiful eyes and shyly said "hi" while she put a stroke of hair behind her ear. "heey "the all said nsync. she showed her beatiful smile. we gave each other our numbers. "we should go out sometime"i said "yeah great idea"she said. i gave her a hug and she hugged back. "KISS KISS KISS KISS"  the boys were screaming. we laughed at eachother and i gave her a kiss on her cheek. she pulled my face close to her's and whispers in my ear "your so cute" and she walks to her family. she waves at me for the last time and walks away. her brother gave me a dirty look but im used to that.