There was a long pause before he whispered slowly, “I want to leave the country”.

“Hiding from someone?” I had asked him chuckling.

He growled at me. “Do not talk to me like that” he snarled in his Alpha tone while I rolled my eyes even though he couldn’t see it. “You will come back soon. Pack your bags and come home with the first flight available. I will ask Scott to take care of the business trip.” He said to me and I growled at him. His Alpha tone was getting to me making my wolf bow.

“Funny. You were the one who sent me on this business trip” I said to him and grinned when I heard him mutter a few curses. He forced me to go to this trip because he couldn’t wait until I was out of the house.

“It was a mistake, alright. I am sorry” he said and I knew this man was really worried. “Just come home and take what is rightfully yours” he said to me.

“Give me the name, I will take care of the mess you have gotten into” I told him dryly. I didn’t wanted to go back home. The old man was like a wind, changing directions all the time.

“There is no-” he began but I cut him off.

“I said give me the name” I snarled at him.

“O” he told me.

“O?” I said and my eyes widened. “How-” I began but he cut me off.

“Yes O. He is coming to kill me. He has already killed two of my friends and I know I am next.” He said panicked.

Everyone single werewolf knew O. The rogues adore O, pack wolves despise O, and Alpha’s fear O. Kids are threatened with the name O, ‘Eat your food or else O will come and take you.’ The name rose about a year and half ago and already two Alphas’ were hacked to death by him, one from the Sinew Pack and another of the Grier Pack. No one knew why he kills Alpha’s. Maybe it’s just his hobby.

The name O was given to this killer after Alpha Sinew died. He had carved the name O on the floor in bloodied finger before he died and some chain was kept in his hand. So that was how the name O was titled for investigation purpose but eight months after the death of Alpha Herrick of Sinew Pack, Alpha Grier pack was also killed and a chain was found there too. Since he kills Alpha’s his name was everywhere within hours. Both Alpha’s were friends with my dad and it explained his fear.

“Calm down, will you?” I spat at him. “Why would O come to hunt you? What did you do?” I asked him suspiciously.