KNOCKOUT BITCH!!

Cali Pov

Dawg when I saw these two stank, OLD, ugly ass bitches on my son inlaw...

My brain just began to tick and tick. I picked up my heel and told De' ti go get Monica and Kendra.

After that.....It was over.

I went in full out street fighter mode. Fuck these bitches.

I ran towards the brunette first, pulling her by her hair. She fell back and I started cunking that bitch with my six inch heel. (Yall remember that from college hill virgin island??!)

Cali DON'T PLAY WITH THESE BITCHES!

She screamed as she tried fighting me back, but little did this bitch know I was about to go Goku in the motherfucker. She ripped off my strap to my dress and I had enough!

"Hell Naw Bitch!!" I yelled.

I dropped the shoe and started punching the 'girl'. I was mayweathering this bitch. She knocked out cold but I wasn't done.

I stood up , grabbing the girls ankle and dragging her into the bathroom.

While going I noticed that I wasn't alone anymore. I looked and saw Monica and Kendra is there pajamas beating up the next MILF and De' taking the tape and stuff off from Tyrell.

"DE' ! CALL DOWNSTAIRS!! TELL THEM THEY NEEDA COME UP NOW!"

I said still dragging her inside the bathroom.

After I saw her forehead bleeding, I figured she needed a lil water on her forehead.

I laughed aloud, as I put up my toilet seat up.

"You gon learn who NOT to fuck with bitch!!" I yelled as I pulled her head into the toilet.

I started plunging her head in and out, of the toilet making sure she got all that good stuff in there.

I tried something and flushed the toilet. Shit made the bitches head spin as she tried to come up for air.

I looked at her. "BITCH? DID I SAY YO ASS COULD BREATHE? " I said kicking her head, making her fall into the bathtub.

She didn't bother move.

"Yea you better stay quiet."

I went back in the room to see security in the room and the other MILF in hand cuffs.

Boy did she look bad. Her tanned peach skin turned into a beatup blueberry.

"The other is in the bathroom" I said pointing towards the bathroom.

One of the men, went into the bathroom and retrieved her.

He came out the bathroom with the girl handcuffed.

"WE COMING BACK FOR YA ROSS" The blueberry one said before they got pulled out the room.

One of the guards came towards me.

"Im so sorry about this. It is not the first time these ladies have tried to do something like this. Consider your stay here, free."

I nodded as he turned around and walked out.