Sunset

Marlon Pov

Its been four days so far and we have three days left. To be honest, Mo and I have barely spent any time together, and I wanna do something special for her.

I went to the main floor and walked over to the receptionist.

"Good Morning, how may I help you?" She asked.

"Hey..um I was wondering if I could speak to your manager?"

"Yes Holdon sir" She said as she smiled and walked away heading towards the back room.

A few seconds later a tall woman came out. She looked beautiful.. She featured Vanessa Williams a lot.

"Hello how may I help you sir?" She said as she stepped over by me.

"Um hey... I was wondering if I could talk to you about doing something romantic for my girlfriend? I wanted to use your beach and anything else you guys offer.? I mean is that ok? I have money..."

She bit down on her bottom lip, as she flipped her long and wavy hair to one side.

"Do you have money for this..Mr..?"

"Marlon. My name is Marlon."

"Well Marlon do you have money for this?" She asked as her hand began to slide down to her mid-thigh and made itself back up.

"Yea...How much are we talking here?" I asked.

"Well for you Mr.Marlon" She said walking closer towards me. "Ill give you half price." She put her head beside my ear and whispered. "That will be 150 dollars US Daddy.. you got that for me?"

Was this woman tryna seduce me?

"Um..Um yea." I said while pulling out my wallet and giving her the money.

She took the money and dropped it on the ground. She smirked as she bent over and began shaking her ass infront on me. She picked up the money and smiled as she walked away.

I scrunched up my face. I was still surprised all of this happened. I began walking away when she stopped me.

"See you Around Mr.Marlon....Ill get someone to help you plan for Tonight."

I nodded my head up and down and continued to walk away.

* 1 Hour LATER.

I was waiting for the planner person to come when I heard.knocking on the door.

I stretched as I got up and answered the door.

I opened the door to a woman who looked very similar to the same manager downstairs but she had black hair and was a little bit shorter.

She was wearing a short mini skirt with a button down shirt.

"Wah gwan baby?" (What's up baby?) She asked as she sat down on my bed.

"Um you're the planner right?"

"Yes Babylove..." she said smiling.

"Then....don't call me baby."

She kissed her teeth as she stuck out her mouth.

"Listen to me likkle boy! Dont give me your likkle back chat...OH. Before me leave your Rossclaut to go plan dis likkle affair you having with ya likkle gyal...Ya zee me?" (Listen to me, don't give me your little attitude. Before I change my mind and let you plan this yourself..) She said as she kissed her teeth again and looked at me.

"iight, iight chill"

"I am chill tuh bloodclaut!" (I am chill) she yelled.

Damn, shawty got a mouth on her.