Prologue

Seán sat on his couch and with his knees tugged to his chest. He was writing in his notebook, another song.

"Seán?"

A voice called.

"Mm?"

He said, he finished writing a line then looked up to a tall man in a black suit. He had a suitcase next to him.

"Y-yer leaving..."

Seán said slowly. The man nodded and looked away.

"I'm sorry, my wife wants to move back to Dublin."

Seán nodded, set his notebook aside and stood up. He hugged the man and smiled at him.

"T'anks for helping me all t'ese years, Bob."

"No problem. Oh uh can I ask ye a favour?"

"Sure go fur it! Anyt'ing fur my good friend."

"My daughter is fourteen years old and ye know girls t'ese days"

Seán laughed and ran a hand through his hair.

"No I don't believe I do"

"Sure ye do! Ye meet half of 'em at each concert. Seán stop doubting yerself, yer a world famous singer. All the teenage girls fangirl over ye."

"I can't believe ye jus' said fangirl."

Bob placed his arms on Seán's shoulders.

"Seán yer a world famous singer."

"Don't say t'at..."

"Ye are! Your a cutsie little Irish lad that can sing really well."

Seán hugged Bob.

"T'ank ye"

"I know ye have a hard time wit' it all. But yer'll find someone who'll make ye happy"

Bob said while rubbing Seán's back.

"I hope so"

Seán mumbled.

"Ye will Seán."

"Did ye want an autograph for ye daughter or somet'ing?"

"If ye don't mind."

Seán smiled warmly and scribbled an autograph for Bob's daughter.

"T'ank ye Seán. Now I gotta go. Try to find another body guard before ye go on tour."

Seán nodded and waved buy to Bob, his friend, his bodyguard of three years. He closed and locked the door behind him.

"Well shite."

Seán rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and looked around. He was going on tour in a month and he needed a bodyguard desperately; for some reason his fans went shit crazy over him. He never understood why.

Seán walked to a mirror and began to hum one of his songs. He looked at himself. He wore light blue skinny jeans and a grey plaid shirt. The top of his hair had recently been dyed again making it a bright green. The sides were brown. His eyes were a bright blue and over them sat his glasses, he didn't wear them often because he only used them for long distance but he wore them today because he can.

"I will never understand why people liked me or my music, but I am very greatfull."

He said smiling. He walked over and sat back down on the couch. He decided to start looking for a new bodyguard so he pulled out his phone and searched for local bodyguards. He found loads but he didn't like the look of most of them. Maybe now wasn't a good time.