Miami, Florida! 25

We landed in, well lets see we went from New York and now we're in Miami. John said that he did not know this was their next destination and wish he knew so he could take me, at least i decided to come. The boys walked out on the steps, screams of fan's surrounded the plane. A car was waiting for the boys by the plane and we all got in. They'd bring our luggage in the next car. 

The hotel was a quiet nice little place. Brian told me he would give me a job, the maid. I had to:

Make them meals, i afford to make them. I was to clean up after them, and clean their rooms. Make sure they had everything, just do everyday house work. But i loved this idea, plus i was getting paid!

I got a room with John, ther was two separate beds, so i said i would sleep int he room. Paul and Ringo got one connected to ours and George was with a disc jockey. Brian was in another room. I threw my self on the bed and laid there, while John unpacked his belongings. 

"Where shall we go out?" John asked picking up one of her shirts and handing it up.

"I dont know, tomorrow im going shopping for groceries. Why don't you rest?" I asked.

"Im fine, im gonna finish unpacking." He smiled.

I smiled and laid my head back on the pillow. My eyes closed and i fell asleep.

_____________

John woke me up saying it was almost time to go. I nodded and rubbed my eyes and yawned. 

"How long did i sleep?" I asked.

"an hour." He guessed.

"Hm." I took his hand and we walked out. 

Paul just came out of their room adjusting his tie while Ringo and George were reclining on a couch engrossed in a newspaper. 

"Ready to go lads?" John asked.

"Yup." Ringo said cheerfully and bounced up.

I giggled. "Lets go." 

We walked out and went down stairs. Brian said he'd meet us later, he had some business to take care of.

------------------------

When we got back it was 9pm. We had had dinner, and after that went to a dance hall, then after that went home. I went strait for the bedroom and took my shoes off. 

"Im going to bed John okay." i told him when he came in.

"Okay, are you gonna use the bath?"

"Yes, but do you want to use it? I don't have to."

"No, you go head." He said and took his tie off.

I smiled and went to the bathroom to change. I came back out and John was passed out on his bed. He was so cute sleeping there. I lifted his feet back on the bed and took his shoes off then went to my bed. I turned off the light and as i did the light in the living room turned on. I got up and put my ear to the door. I heard whispering and then i heard the fridge door open and another whisper. I opened the door, George was looking in the cabinets. 

"Lost somehting?" I asked.

"They don't have anything in here!" He said.

"Its a hotel room they would have food, im going shopping tomorrow morning though, Ill go before breakfast. So we'll have eggs or something." I smiled.

"But im hungry." George frowned.

"Go out and down the hall and get something."

"True. Didn't think about that." He chuckled.

"Night, George." I waved.

"Night, sorry to wake you."

"Its okay I was awake already." I winked and went back in my bedroom. Then fell back asleep.

-----------

NOTE: 

This is where they went after New York,(Miami) and the disc jockey was Murray the K. 

LINK:

http://www.beatlemania.ca/toursworld/americantour.htm