Chapter Nintey Six: Anything for You

Почніть із самого початку

     You remembered Zayn's words to you after he broke up with Perrie.

     "You will always be the love of my life..."

     After about another half hour, you and Zayn walked downstairs together. You walked into the kitchen, arms around each other. You two walked on into the kitchen to only be surprised to find another person in there. There was Niall sitting at the kitchen table, strumming his guitar and staring in a random direction. He jumped when he heard you to come in. He looked up from his guitar and smiled. "Hey." he said. You and Zayn both smiled back. "Hi." you replied. Niall smiled even wider and said "Come and sit?" Zayn  let go of you so you could go sit beside your boyfriend.

     "So what's on the agenda today?" Zayn asked Niall about his plans for you two. Niall chuckled. "Well.. I was thinking I take her out to lunch today and go see a cinema." You and Zayn were confused. "Cinema?" you asked him. "Mhmmmm...." he nodded. You and Zayn looked each other and were quite confused. "But there are no good movies out Niall." Zayn implied. Niall raised his eyebrows. "That's what you think..." he answered. You and Zayn were confused even more now but decided not to question it. You just took a deep breath. You heard Niall chuckle on the side of you and place his hand on your back.

     "Good morning!" Eleanor and Danielle came in together. "Morning." you, Zayn and Niall all said practically at the same time. A few more minutes later, walked in Liam, Louis and Harry. "Morning." Harry said in a raspy voice as he went over to the tea pot to pour himself a cup of tea. "Morning." you replied. Liam took a seat beside you and sighed. "What's wrong Li?" you asked him. "Oh nothing. I'm just tired." he said so innocently. You smiled at him. Louis walked over beside Harry to pour himself some tea as well.

     "Alright then!" Louis said loudly as he turned around to face you and Niall. You looked up at him. "While you and your boyfriend go out on a date today, myself and the others are going to be going out." Niall shrugged. "That's fine by me." he said. Louis made a face. "No Niall. No, it's not fine." he said. Niall looked puzzled. "What do you mean?" he asked. "You're supposed to be jealous!" Louis exclaimed. Everyone began laughing. "Yeah so jealous." Niall laughed and said sarcastically. Louis made a face, walked straight over to him and playfully slapped him across the face. "Oh! What'd ya do that for?!" poor Niall exclaimed. Everyone else was too busy laughing to care if he was hurt or not.

     About two hours later you were upstairs in your room, getting ready for your lunch date with Niall. Eleanor and Danielle were inside as well, helping you out. "Do you know where he's taking you?" Danielle asked while going through your closet. You shook your head. "He said he was taking me to a cinema." you replied. They both made a face. "Cinema?" Eleanor asked as she was going through a drawer full of your shirts. You nodded. "But there's really no good cinema out at the moment." Danielle implied. "I know! That's exactly what I said to him but he said that 'That's what you think.'" Everyone looked around at each other. "Well God knows whatever when it comes to Niall." Eleanor commented. You and Danielle smirked. They continued going through your wardrobe to find something for you to wear. "How about this outfit?" Eleanor asked as she finished placing a nice pair of shorts on top of your covers. She had picked out a somewhat baggy, thin striped black and white tee shirt along with some light wash, slightly ripped denim shorts. "And those boots." Eleanor said as she pointed to some brown combat boots. "Then you put your hair in a messy bun so you look all boho." she implied. You smiled and admired the outfit she chose for you. "Got it." you smiled.

     You got on your outfit as Eleanor and Danielle helped you with your makeup. You allowed them to fix you up today. "Close your eyes love." Danielle said. You closed your eyes as you felt her putting some eye shadow on you. "One more day with Niall then you spend the last two days with us right?" Danielle asked. You chuckled. "Yes, that's right." you answered. You couldn't believe summer was over. Four more days and you'd be back in Bradford, going to school. It was hard for you to comprehend. You decided to neglect the thought for the sake of you and Niall's date. "Alright babe, you're all good!" Danielle cheered. You got up and took a look at yourself in the mirror. You loved your look. Eleanor placed a cute little flower headband on you to compliment your bun. "Thanks!" you cheered to them. "Awwww, you look adorable." Eleanor said. You thanked them again as the three of you walked downstairs together to greet the boys.