Chapter Fifty Six: Cookie Baking

That night you and Niall drove back to the flat. “Have a nice dinner?” Zayn asked you and Niall as you walked in. You both smiled. Zayn then picked up your hand. He must’ve noticed the ring. Then he took a look over at Niall. “Did you do this?” he asked him. Niall nodded. Remembering what Niall had told you at dinner you held his hand. Zayn then smiled. He chuckled actually. He then spun aroud and made his way upstairs to bed. “We should get some sleep too.” you said. “No. Not just yet.” he said. You looked at him. “Why not?” you asked. Niall made sure that Zayn was upstairs before he did anything else. It was getting late. You and Niall were the only ones downstairs. Everyone else was in their rooms. “Can we go to sleep now?” you asked him. He nodded.“Mhhmmm..” he said making sure the coast was clear. “After this.” he said. He grabbed you and forced you into his body. He started kissing your lips with force and passion. You shut your eyes and absorbed the taste of his lips. He moved you over to the couch. You fell backwards onto the cushions. Niall straddled on top of you and continued kissing you. You kept your eyes shut, kissing him back with passion. He was a little rougher than usual. He moved his hands aroud your body, exploring wherever he wanted to go. He rubbed your back and started kissing your neck.

     You ran your hands up and down his abs, feeling them through his button down shirt. He moved his lips across your face and continued kissing your lips passionately. Niall, still on top of you then sat upright. There, in that position he started to unbutton his shirt. You wanted him more than ever. He finished unbuttoning and threw the shirt down on the ground. His lips came back, crashing down onto yours. “_____.” he moaned your name in between kisses he was showering you with. You said nothing. Niall’s foot at started teasing you. He moved his foot up and down your leg, playing with you. He moved his hands up your bare back. He tugged at your shirt. Then he stopped. “Wanna go upstairs?” he asked devilish like. You smiled. That’s all. He knew you did. He got up off you, grabbed your hand, his shirt that was on the floor and lead you to his bedroom. As you and him were making your way up the stairs he asked “When was the last time you had a good snog?” You shrugged. “Well be prepared.” he said to you. You got excited. Niall closed the door to his bedroom and smiled at your apperance. “Come here baby.” he commanded as he let his arms out. You smiled, ran into his arms. He picked you up, spun you around. You wrapped your legs around his hips. He started to kiss you again. He then pushed you up against his wall. With you hips still around him, he moved his hands up your shirt, kissing your neck and rubbing your back again. It felt so good. He then took you over to his bed. He threw you down. He chuckled. So did you. He then took a quiet spot next to you. Still shirtless he got real close to your face. “You’re so beautiful.” he told you. You smiled. He moved closer and once again placed his lips on top of yours. He grabbed your shirt and forced you to get on top of him. You were now on top of Niall. You took his face into your hands and kissed him forcefully. Just by his actions you could tell that he was surprised. He forced you to pull away. “Eager are we?” he asked. “You started it.” you shot back. He chuckled. You continued kissing him. Again Niall comes onto being a tease. He moved his hands down to your legs, moving them up and down. Well if he was going to be a tease so were you. You started moving on his body. You swayed back and forth, side to side. He actually groaned. “_____!” he complained. You smiled to yourself. He then chuckled. “You’re such a tease.” he complained. You got off him. “I’m a tease?” you asked, mocking him. He chuckled. You got off him, facing him on his bed. He turned to his side. “So?” he asked. “Was that a good enough snog for you?” he questioned. You blushed. “Very.” you answered. He smiled. “And there’ll be more where that came from.” he answered. He as so hot. You chuckled. “Wanna stay for the night?” he asked.

     You nodded. He chuckled. “Alright babes. Go get changed and I’ll wait here.” he said. You smiled. You got up off him bed and quietly snuck into yours without disturbing anyone else. You quietly changed into some sweats and a baggy tee shirt and make you way back into Niall’s room. You found him in bed, still shirtless. You smiled. “Come over here love bug.” Niall said. Love bug? You went over anyways. You hopped into bed beside him. “You know I’m gonna have to go sleep in my own bed eventually.” you whispered in his ear as you snuggled closer to eachother. He thought for a moment. “We could make this your permenant bed.” Niall said with a raised eyebrow. All you did was giggle. “Goodnight babe.” you kissed his lips gently. He smiled. “Goodnight.” he answered. You both fell asleep. The next morning arrived. You and Liam were in the kitchen together. “I think it makes perfect sense.” he said. You didn’t believe him. “Liam, just because a tomato is a fruit doesn’t mean that ketchup is a smoothie.” you said. He shook his head. “Goodmorning there!” Eleanor said as she came inside. “Morning.” you and Liam responded. She went into the fridge and got out the milk. “Someone stayed at casa de Nialler last night did they?” she asked you. You giggled and nodded. She smiled. You took a look over at Liam who was smirking. Harry, Louis and Zayn came down. “Morning babes!” Harry said as he came inside. “Hi.” you answered. Zayn came beside you and quickly kissed your cheek. You grinned. You all looked around. “Niall still sleeping?” Louis asked. You nodded. He nodded. “You know what I’m craving…” Harry started saying. You were all ears. “Chocolste chip cookies.” he answered. “Yes!” Eleanor agreed. You giggled. “Cookies?” Zayn asked. Harry nodded. “Well then bake some cookies Harry. You’re the chef right?” he asked. Harry defended “I can’t always cook around here. Someone else bake the cookies.” he said. Everyone looked around. “_____, why don’t you do it.” Zayn asked you. Your eyes widened. Everyone looked at you. “I can’t bake.” you said. Zayn rolled his eyes. “Oh please. Just follow the directions on the box and you’ll be alright.” he said. You sighed. “I guess I could bake some if you want.” you told Harry. “Yay!” he cheered. You chuckled. “Well get baking sweetheart.” Louis said. Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn and Eleanor started walking out the kitchen. “Wait! You’re just gonna leave me to bake you guys cookies for breakfast?” you asked them. “Uh huh!” Harry and Louis said together playfully. You laughed to yourself. They made their way into the living room to kill time. You got out the cookie dough in the freezer and started to read the directions. You preheated the oven and found a cookie tray. You heard someone come into the kitchen. Niall. “Hey babe.” he said to you as he walked over to your spot. “Hi.” you said with a smile. Niall pecked your lips quickly and then looked at you. “Whatcha doing?” he asked. “Baking cookies.” you answered. His eyes widened. “You’re baking cookies for breakfast?” he asked. “You have no problem with eating cookies for breakfast.” you told him. “I know!” he said back. “Who wanted them?” he questioned. “Harry.” you responded. “Ah.” he said while nodding. You took a seat down on the kitchen table waiting for the oven to preheat. Niall took a seat next to you. “How about I help you?” he asked. You looked at him. “There’s not much to it babes.” you said. He shrugged.