The Alovia side

Alovia fumed in her cage. She was overheated, sweaty, and dirty, her three least favorite things. She still couldn't believe that darn girl, Veleery or something escaped, and didn't take her with her. What did Corvan see in that dumb girl anyways? She was ugly, although if she tried she would look nice. But the girl dared to try and steal her Corvan, and the ring that was rightfully hers.

Ugh, don't think like that.

"Hey! A prisoner's escaped!"

Finally someone notices. I hope they grab her a toss her into a cell somewhere far, far away. And then Corvie will rescue me and leave her behind.

Alovia sighed and tried to get more comfortable, as difficult as it was. A rock poked from the ground and was digging into her leg.

"I hate this cage! Someone get me out!"

Saying this aloud made Alovia remember when Valerie or something like that said she'd been in worst situations before. She wondered what she meant by worse.

Alovia understood going to the Celeste academy was a trial, not many made it through the preliminary levels! That was why Corvan, being the best he was, had made it to the top. She sincerely admired that about him. Alovia would've tried so she could be with her Corvie more but that would involve getting dirty.

And she didn't do dirty.

So how did that moron manage to survive for so long. And she was human! (A/N Alovia doesn't know the whole half Valemnian half human thing, though she'd probably be even more outraged.)

The academy seemed soooo haaarrrrd. She didn't lien the idea of getting demon gore on her best clothes. Like she said, dirty just isn't her thing.

Which brought her back to her present situation.

You know what, if that brat can do it, so can I.

Alovia called out to one of the guards, gesturing him over.

"Excuse me but I'm ever so parched. Could you be a dear and get me some water?" She batted her eyelashes and widened her eyes slightly. She reached a hand out to trace the guard's sash seductively.

"Sure, would you like some lemon with that water miss?" The guard rolled his eyes.

"Why that would be fabulous!"

Success

Alovia actually thought her plan worked. But then the guard slammed a Sabre against the cage bars, causing the girl to jump.

"Hah! As if. This is why you're caged up you prissy noble. We aren't your servants, we aren't slaves." The guard then walked away.

"Dear, it didn't work. Well, there's always next time." The large portly man dressed in fine robes in the cage next to her spoke.

"That's what you think." Alovia smirked, twirling a set of keys around her finger.

"Oh great! You can let us out!" He clapped his hands like a child in joy.

"I'm terribly sorry but I must find my Corvie." Alovia found the right key and quietly opened the cage door. She stuffed the keys down her dress front and curtsied politely to the richer noble.

"I shall take me leave sire." Alovia scampered off, and started yelling out for Corvan.

"Corviiiiiiieeeeeee!! My lord! Come and rescue me!"

"Hey wait! You can't leave me more! I can see you lose all your status and reputation!" The fat noble's empty threats echoed across the empty area. Alovia was long gone.