Our house babe

Chapter 10
Scar's POV

I wanted to kill Jason myself but knew that I couldn't. The fact that Jason was now I think it's Kaiden  was just luck. I watched as Kaiden walked into the mat and glared at Jason. Jason quickly shifted into a big brown wolf. He was two times the size of a regular wolf and his eyes were glowing yellow. Kaiden smirked at him and then shifted into a giant black wolf three times bigger than a regular wolf and ran right towards Jason tackling him to the ground. Jason slipped out of Kaiden's hold and bitting him on the side. Kaiden let out a growl and bit Jason's front leg making Jason let go of him and let out a whine. Kaiden then grabbed Jason by the neck slamming him into the ground. Jason let out a wail and then relaxed his body surrendering to Kaiden. Kaiden let go and walked towards me leaning down and nudging my hand to pet him which I did. He sat next to me so that his head was right above me and I petted his neck. I saw a lot of girls glaring at me including Ashely but didn't care. We watched a couple more fights until I was called.
I walked to the mat and saw that I was against one of the girls that was glaring at me. She shifted into a gray and and brown wolf that was a tiny bit smaller than Jason's and crouched ready to attack. I laughed and brought my wolf up to take over. I jumped forward on two legs landing on four giant paws hearing everyone gasp. I was as big as Kaiden which isn't possible for female wolfs. She wolfs were usually Jason's size or smaller. My dark red fur shined in the sun and my eyes glowed purple as I jumped at her grabbing her front leg pulling her forward then biting around her neck making her surrender. I got up and walked over to him and nudged his face with mine. We then walked off heading to the trees to get get dressed.
"Wow baby girl you were amazing!"
"Thanks you were to babe"
"Yeah well Jason deserved more for touching you" he said with a scowl. I rolled my eyes and he laced his fingers with mine.
"So what now?" He asked
"I have to go talk to Joe and Em about the rouges. There has been an increase in activity lately"
"Okay"
"And then I have to pack up my stuff"
"I'll help" he said with a smile
"Okay"
Once we got to Joe's we went over all the activity and decided to increase the security starting tomorrow. Me and Kaiden went to my room to pack everything and then put it in his truck and headed to his new house. His house was beautiful.

"Wow your house is amazing"He looked at me and raised a eyebrow and said "Our house babe" then grabbed my suitcase taking it inside

He looked at me and raised a eyebrow and said "Our house babe" then grabbed my suitcase taking it inside. I looked around and felt as if someone was watching me but headed inside without worrying. I went upstairs to see he was putting my bag in our closet and then came back out.
"Let's go make something to eat" he said grabbing my hand. When we got in the kitchen I sat in the counter and watched as he started to make spaghetti.
"Need any help?"
"No I got it" he said. Turning on the heat for the water and then coming to stand between my legs.
"I want you to be careful. I don't like all of the rouge activity happening around here."
"I will but you need to too."
"Promise." He said resting his forehead on mine.
"Kaiden"
"Yeah baby girl?"
"Will you mark me?" I saw his eyes flash red and him gulp.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes" he leaned down to me lightly pressing his lips to mine. I reached up wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer smashing our lips together. Shocks spread out through my body as he groaned against my lips. We pulled apart so we could breath and decided to finished making dinner. After eating we went upstairs and Kaiden pulled me into his lap.
"Are you ready baby girl?"
"Yeah"
He kissed me on the lips and then down my jaw to my neck. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pinch in my neck and then a strong connection snapped into place between me and Kaiden making me gasp. I was hit with his emotions, and thoughts and started to feel sleepy but managed to hear Kaiden whisper before I fell asleep:
"I love you"

A/N
Tell me what you think, Vote, and Share!!!!