Meeting Part II

Author's Note: Hey, so I'm guessing you guys/girls are excited to read the next chapter! Just wanted to let you know that the last half of the dialogue is taken from Season 2 Episode 8, " I will rise up. " in no way do I own True Blood. Hope you guys enjoy and to also let you know that we are just a chapter away from the main idea that I described in my summary! So exciting. Happy reading don't forget to comment too. Thanks.

Upon arriving back inside the hotel room. The two vampires were up and about and dressed. Although looking worried for the blonde telepath.

As she shut the door behind her the sound alerted the two vampires.

Godric was the first one to sound his worry, "Where were you, Sookie? We were very worried when we saw you weren't inside the room. When we awoke from our day rest. "

"I was visiting with my brother. I had to know why he was with them. "

Understanding swept through Godric - alerting his child through their maker child bond.

"To let you know that your brother is still wanted for dealings of vampire blood in my area. "

"Trust me he knows and I can promise Jason will start turning his ways into the right direction. "

Eric wanted to speak more on this matter - however - time was not on his side and a knock rapped on the door. Ending their conversation Eric glanced to his maker and proceeded to walk to open the door.

Revealing Nan Flanagan and Security protection courtesy of the One true Authority.

Along with Godric's underlings: Stan and Isabelle.

"Do you have any idea the fucking P.R mess you have made!" And who has to fucking clean that shit up? Me. Not you, but me. I should drain each and one of you bastards. " was the welcoming Nan Flanagan gave as she sat down in the center.

"Stan went to the church on his own. He doesn't know anything about it. "  Eric offered in Stan's innocence.

"Oh really. Cause everyone who has met Stan in the last 300 years knew he had a kink about slaughtering humans, but you his nest mates, his sheriff had no clue?"

"How are we supposed to know that he meant it?" Isobel questioned giving as much support for her companion.

"Not my problem. But yours." Nan Flanagan looked at Godric. 

"Don't talk to him that way. " Eric seethed.

"Don't talk me that way. .. Let's get to the point how they managed to abduct you?"

"They would have taken me or one of us sooner than later. I offered myself. " Godric answered truthfully.

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"They wanted you to meet the sun, and you were willing?"

"What do you think?" Godric questions back.

"I think your out of your mind. And then I hear about a traitor"

"Irrelevant. Only a rumor. I'll take full responsibility. "

"You bet you will. "

"You cold bitch. " Eric voiced in disdain.

"Listen. This is a national vampire disaster and nobody at the top has any sympathy for you. Sheriff you fucked up. Your fired. "

"I agree. Of course, Isabel should take over. She had no play in my mistakes. "

"Godric. Fight back. " Isobel started.

"What are you saying? She's a bureaucrat you don't have to take shit from her. " Eric shouts ready to back up his maker.

"You wanna loose your area, Viking?"

"Oh, you don't have that kind of power. "

"Hey I'm on TV. Try me. "

"I'm to blame. I should have contained Stan the second Godric went missing. " Isobel readily defended. She would take the blame for her sheriff.

"Isabel." Sookie could hear the defeating silence as Godric voiced out his resignation. "I remove myself from all positions of Authority. "

"Works for me. "

She could not stand to hear any more of this. She couldn't sit still any longer and had to defend the ancient vampire that had been like a light to her in all of this.

"Miss Flanagan, Godric rescued me from a really large rapist. Who probably would have killed me too. "

"That's nice. Moving on--"

"No listen. And then he rescued me and other humans in that Church. Plus a whole lot of vampires. You think it's a P. R. Mess now. It could have been a hundred or a million times worse. You should thank him. "

"For getting kidnapped. For attracting a suicide bomber. For piss pore judgement? I think not..."

"Eric. Don't. It doesn't matter. Not anymore. " Godric looked defeated. Sookie felt heart broken all over again watching the various emotions change on his face. She wished she could alleviate some of the blame.

"I'm going to need you to sign some papers. "

"Soon. I have something to say. I'm sorry. I apologize for all the harm I've caused. For all our lost ones. Human and Vampire. I will make amends. I swear it. "

"Take it easy. It's just a couple of signatures. " Nan Flanagan pats Godric on the back and stands - exiting the room leaving Sookie with two silent vampires.

She was left questioning Godric's answer. She felt like something was about to happen. Something bad and she she felt like she had to stick by him or else he would wither away into nothing but dust.

"Sookie I have some matters to attend to. Please make yourself comfortable in this room Eric will be here for you.

Godric.
Not here. On the roof.

The two communicated through their bond leaving their telepath behind.