W-What?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

My ankle healed real quickly. I able to walk normal again. And again, I see Yuu. But then, Yuu stopped me. "This my fault?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Then why did you jump on the roof and explain why people yell at me," he snapped. "The first reason is... I jumped off the roof because I was finally going to tell you why also I lost balance, and they yell at you because you yelled at me and chased me." He had no answer for that.

"Well you didn't have to jump off," Yuu scoffed. "You could of got down when you got up." "But then you'll scare me when I try to go down though," I whined. "So are we cool now?" Yuu asks. "Hmm... I guess," I answered. He held out his hand for me to shake. I took the shake. "Just don't bother me ok?" I ask. "Ok," Yuu sighed.

"But what is the reason why?" Yuu asks. I stop.

Yuu's P.O.V

(Y/N) stops in the middle of walking. "Can I just tell you later?" She looks at me. She kind of looks scary. I nodded.

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) walks away a little irritated. Leave Yuu standing there. It was time to go back to their home/dorm. (I don't really know. So I'm going with dorm.)

Mika's P.O.V

"So Mika," Ferid circles around me. "Want to attack the Imperial demon academy?" "I guess if I have to," I said. "Oh you don't have to~" Ferid whispers in my ear. "Who cares we are going there," I yelled. "Your wish is my command ahuhuhu~" Ferid smirked.

"Prepare to Attack!"

Third Person P.O.V
At the Academy~

Everyone was happy today. But it was the same old same old. Classes everyday.

((Sorry if this chapter is short. Really tired man))