The wedding part 1

Aphmau
I got my dress on and saw Kawaii'Chan. "You excited Kawaii'Chan "I asked. "Kawaii'Chan is. She is also nervous. What if Zane'Cun says no to Kawaii'Chan. "She said. "He will say yes. "I said. Then it was time. I walked down the isle with Aaron since he was the best man and I was the maid of honour. Then it was time. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the love between Zane Re'vere. And Kawaii'Chan Chun. They both have written their vows. Zane. "The man said. Zane nodded and looked at Kawaii'Chan. "Kawaii'Chan from the day I meant you I fell in love. I know we are both different people. You like pink and I like black. But j couldn't ask for anyone better. You always make me smile. You always cheer me up. I never get mad when I am with you. I am going to be glad to call you my wife"Zane said. Kawaii'Chan then smiled. "Kawaii'Chan thought that was beautiful. Here are her vows. Zane'Cun. You make me happy. I always thought I would never find love. But Kawaii'Chan has found it. With you. Kawaii'Chan hopes to spend the rest of her life with you. I love you. "Kawaii'Chan smiled. "Ok Zane to you take Kawaii'Chan to be yours"the man asked. "I do"Zane said. "Kawaii'Chan do you"he asked. "She does "she smiled. "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"the man said. Then they kissed. I was so happy for them. Then it was time for the dancing. I just sat and watched everyone dance. I wasn't in the mood. Then I saw Zane look at me and then say something to Kawaii'Chan and her nod. He walked up to me. "May I have this dance"he smiled. "Yes you may"I laughed. "So me and Kawaii'Chan have been talking. Where not moving out "he said. "Why don't you want to start your family "I asked. Everyone really shares a room so there is room for the baby "he smiled. I smiled. "She's "I said. He nodded. "Two weeks"he said. "I am so happy for you"I said. "Aph I know"he said. "Know what"I said. "I know Kawaii'Chan is not the only one pregnant in the house"he said. Shoot. "U can't tell anyone"I said. "Who's is it"he asked. "Aaron's"I said. "You haven't told him"he said. "He won't want to be with me. He will hate it. "I said. "Aph he won't hate it. It's his"Zane said. "I can't. And you won't tell him"I said. He shook his head. "Your not the Aph I know"he said and walked away.
He's right
I'm not