Laurence and Luncida

Luncida
I woke up in the morning to the smell of pancakes. I walked down stairs in a little shorts and a tank top. I saw Laurence. "Hey want some breakfast "he said. "Sure. Where is everyone "I asked. "Work or dates"he laughed. "We the only single ones"I said. "No Garroth,cadenza ,Aphmau ,and Aaron "he said. I smiled. "So you busy today"he asked. "Just have work"I said. He handed me a plate. "Thank you good sir"I said. "No problem me lady"we both laughed. "You have the funniest laugh"he said. "You mean the cutest "I smiled. "Yea"he said. Then I blushed and so did he. "Well I am really late for work so I am calling in sick be right back"I said. I called and they said it's ok. I went back to the kitchen to not find Laurence. I walked up to the bathroom which I share with two boys. I walked in and saw Laurence shirt less. "Oh sorry"I said. "Your fine. I should probably put a lock on this door"he said. I blushed. He just looked at me. "I am going to my room"I said. "If you need the shower I'm leaving"he said walking out. I grabbed some clothes and took a quick shower. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. Then Laurence. We watched some Netflix. Then other movies. Then we went out to lunch. "So mister flirt how many girlfriends have you had"I said. "Two"he said. "What about you"he asked. "Three. One also right now"I said. Trying to hide the pain. Truth is my boyfriend beats me. He is also coming over today. Darn. "We have to go home "I said. We went home and drake was there.  "I thought I told you to be home at 12:00. It's 12:05"Drake said. "I'm sorry"I said. I took him to my room. "So how have you been. "I asked. "Fine. Let me guess you want me to ask how you been. Well the world doesn't revolve all around you "he said. "Whatever"I said. "What"he ran to me and hit me. I fell to the ground. "I should dump you. You are no good to me. "He kicked me again and again. "That's it we are done"he punched and kicked me some more then Laurence came in and tackled him to the ground. He made him leave them he ran upstairs to me. "What happened "Laurence asked. "Nothing "I said trying to get up. Then Laurence picked me up and took me to his room. "I can stay in my own room"I said. "Well your not. I care about you to much.."he stopped. "What"I said sitting up. "Nothing "he said. "Laurence "I said. "Nothing "he said. "Laurence "I said more mad. "NOTHING "he yelled. It scared me. "Sorry. I just..really like you"he looked at me. I hugged him. "I like you to"I said. "But not in that way"I said. He moved back and got up. "Ok"he said. I knew he was mad. "Laurence I didn't even love Drake. I liked him. I can't love anyone. I don't love. "I said. "You should get rest"he said.
I felt bad