Travis and Kaitlynn Part two

Kaitlynn
I froze. This isn't our first kiss but still. He pulled back. "Travis"I said. "Yea"he said. I then punched him. "Don't you ever do that again. And I mean ever. "I yelled. He was now crying. He never cries when I hit him. "Travis I'm sorry"I said trying to help him up. "NO"he pushed me back. I was shocked. "I'm done with this. Do you like me or not"he said. ".."I can't tell him the truth. "N..no"I said. "Whatever. There are plenty of girls for me. Your just a I ugly show off"he said. Then I saw something in his eyes that he regretted saying that. I started crying. "I'm sorry I'm a show off. And an ugly"I ran off. "KAITLYNN "he yelled. I ran and ran to the house. I opened the door and saw Nicole. "What's wrong "she said. I tried to stop crying but I couldn't. "Travis "I said. "What did he do. You never cry when he does something. "She said. "He kissed me and I punched him. He started crying and then he asked if I liked him. "I said. "You told him your feelings didn't you"she asked. "Well. No"I said. "Why"she yelled. "I just couldn't ok. After I said no. He called me and ugly show off"I said. It made me cry harder. "Ok I am mad that you didn't tell him your feelings but he said that. Travis said that"she was shocked. I could tell. I ran to my room and cried on my bed.
Travis
What have I done. I walked home and saw Nicole on the phone so I went to my room. I heard crying coming from Kaitlynns rooms. I heard her say"why didn't I tell him. I lost him". Now I was mad at myself.
I am a jerk

~Ok so we need to talk. So I have been packing cause 1 I am going to a camp for the weekend. 2i am going to a another camp for school. 3 I am moving the next week. So sorry if there is not a lot of things. But I will promise some on Thursday. When I get home. Ok. I am so sorry. Really am sorry. I really really am sorry. I can't stop but feel bad. So bye~