24. First we got to create... Da mood

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"You're the worst," Harry tells him and Michael just laughs and looks back as he opens the door.

"I know. Don't have too much fun," he winks and before Harry can say something else he slips away from the room and leaves the two boys alone.

"Who's Henry?" Louis whispers and Harry takes his eyes away from the shut door and over to his pouting boyfriend.

"A friend of mine. Maybe you'll meet him," Harry tells him softly and Louis frowns.

"What did you guys talk about? Was it bad? Was it about me?" He asks and Harry just smiles and leans forward to peck his lips.

"I always talk about you and it's never bad. He just told me about some things that people do up here that I didn't know about," Harry can feel his face flushing closer to the end and Louis seems confused and not all impressed.

"Like what? Did he show you things?" The boy asks jealously and Harry just shakes his head and smiles at Louis' bitter face.

"No he didn't. We just talked about certain things people do when they like someone a lot," Harry clarifies and Louis just looks at him and squints his eyes.

"Only like?" He wonders and Harry laughs at his tone.

"Or love. Things people do when they love someone a lot," Harry changes the phrasing and Louis' lips twitch up but quickly fall back to his serious face.

"Interesting. Do you love someone enough to try these things?" Louis questions and Harry looks at him and his heart pounds so hard it hurts. His eyes land on Louis' lips and he swallows thickly as Henry's words repeatedly ring through his head.

"Definitely. I just don't know what to do and I'm nervous," Harry admits and Louis finally smiles at him and sparkles slowly start to dance around. Louis moves his hands around his neck and pulls their faces closer together.

"We can learn together. It'll be okay," Louis promises him and then he leans forward and kisses his lips softly. Harry forgets about his worries and the knot in his stomach as he kisses his favourite person in the whole universe. He deepens the kiss and moves the boy so he's lying down on the couch and Harry can lie on top of him.

"You can't make fun of me," Harry reminds him and Louis rolls his eyes as he pulls him back down to attach their lips. Harry is lost in the way their mouths move together perfectly and how Louis' small body is so compliant under Harry. Harry decides to try something and he moves his hips down to move against Louis tentatively. Louis seems to understand what he's getting at and arches his back slightly so Harry can press himself harder and create more friction.

"This would be easier without pants," Harry notes and he can feel Louis smile against his lips.

"Already trying to undress me?" Louis jokes. Harry's moved off of him and Louis sits up so Harry can help him take off his shirt and slip off his pants.

"Why wait? I'm not a patient person," Harry replies and Louis laughs as he lifts up his butt for Harry to easily slide his pants down his thick thighs. Harry just stops and looks at him and sparkles are still surrounding them. Louis can feel his eyes and he looks down at his tummy.

"I'm not skinny like you," Louis blushes and Harry just smiles as he looks back into his eyes.

"I love you. You're perfect," Harry assures him and Louis giggles at the words and grabs his hands to pull him back down.

"I love you too. I love you more when you kiss me though," Louis smirks and Harry snorts as he leans down to kiss his lips and then he moves his lips down to his neck and then his collarbones and his tummy. He leaves small kisses all the way down and Louis giggles as he kisses over his belly button and Harry looks back up at him.

Louis' blue eyes sparkle as they look down at him and his lips reveal his teeth. He looks like a perfect doll and he's all Harry's forever. Harry will never ever leave this boy and these moments.

"Lost on what to do?" Louis asks and Harry just gives him a goofy grin.

"Lost in your eyes," he jokes and Louis throws his head back to laugh at the reply and his eyes crinkle and the sound fills everything in the room with light and love. Harry moves back up to capture his lips and Louis is still smiling and laughing as he does it.

"Shouldn't you also take your pants off?" Louis inquires as his hands roam down Harry's back and land on the hem of his pants.

"I can if you want."

"I think that'd only be fair."

Harry sits up again and slips his shirt over his head. Louis' eyes move down his body and he smirks more when Harry slowly starts to pull off his pants. He lifts himself up slightly and slides them off his legs until they land on the floor. The two boys just stare at each other and Harry blushes as he notices both their private bits seem harder than usual.

"I'm going to be honest I have no idea what to do," Harry blushes and Louis just smiles and and grabs his hand. He brings it down towards his underwear and Harry can feel himself starting to panic.

"You just touch me right here. Not too hard but definitely don't be afraid to try things," Louis whispers. Harry can feel his hand land on Louis' penis and he instantly wants to freak out. What does he even do with this? Does he move?

"How do you know this?" Harry breathes out. Louis places his small hand over Harry's and starts to move it gently, showing him to grip his area through his underwear.

"My friends talk about it. I've never done it," Louis admits. Harry can feel himself blush as he grips a little tighter and a high noise leaves Louis' mouth. Harry can't remember what Henry said about doing this but he remembers him saying something about using his hand fully.

He removes his hand and then slips Louis' underwear down to reveal him fully. Louis' breathing is heavy as his penis lies against his stomach. Harry marvels at it and notices how it's different from his. His is larger for one but Louis' has a good thickness. He swallows his nerves as he brings his hand up and spits into like Henry mentioned. He then places his hand around it and starts to move it up and down, his grip getting slightly tighter each stroke until Louis let's out another little noise that makes Harry feel even funnier down there.

"That feels good," Louis huffs, his back arching as Harry starts to move faster. The small whimpers and moans are enough to make Harry shift uncomfortably and when he moves his penis rubs against Louis' thigh which causes him to choke in pleasure.

"Oh," Louis whines as Harry's hand moves up farther and touches the very tip of his penis. Louis has small beads of sweat on his forehead and he's biting his lip so hard Harry's afraid he's going to bleed.

"Do you like that?" Harry asks. Something is leaking from Louis and Harry has no clue what it could be but Louis' breathing and noises are coming faster and harder.

"Yes. Oh my gosh," Louis whines, his back arching high as white streams all over Harry's hand and Louis' chest. Harry is startled at the sudden explosion and Louis is we tithing beneath him, his body trembling and his moans needy. Just hearing him makes Harry feel his pants starting to get wet and he decides to rub himself on Louis' thigh again. The sensation makes him moan deep and after a few awkward thrusts he also comes in his underwear. He can feel the sticky warm liquid stick to him and he frowns and he falls next to Louis, their breathing mingling.

Louis moves forward to kiss his lips and Harry lazily kisses him back. He can feel Louis move closer and his chest pressed to Harry's and now they're both covered in sticky white cum which isn't exactly what Harry wanted.

"My couch is going to be disgusting," Harry whines as Louis pulls away to kiss his chin. Louis giggles and curls himself closer into the boy and let's out a tiny yawn.

"It's a good memory but I'll still help you clean it tomorrow."