The monster And the girl who needs to be Woken

I was always told I was a monster for the things I can do.
                                                ~Layla

I was hidden from the world now that I'm out I'm wide awake.
                                                ~Kat
Layla was sleeping in her apartment witch was small it was a one roomed apartment.
                    Ring Ring Ring
Layla's alarm-clock goes off.
"School...can you leave so I can sleep please" she said to herself.
She gets up and gets ready for school she brushes her hair and gets her clothes on yada yada yada.
   Layla is not lazy and tries to hide her powers.

🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻
   Kat was packing today was the day she ran away her parents don't care for her and ignore her so she decided to run away she was going to go to North Dakota.
Kat doesn't know that the world can't find out about her magic but she will never use it for fun.
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Layla walks out of her apartment and goes to school witch she hated she loves learning and her friends witch she only has about five friends but she hates the bullies the ones who made her hate school .
Layla ran into someone while she was in her train of thought she fell over and so did the other person.
"Sorry I should have been looking where I am going" the person was a girl Layla looked up too see a small girl with a white shirt that shows her belly and a light blue skirt with blue and white D.Cs.
Remember people she needs to hide so she changed clothes and those clothes will come soon k good.
"It's fine my name is Layla what's yours"
She asked the snow girl.
"Kat"she said.
"Cat I'll call you umm kitty cat"Layla said.
"Ok, do you know where Silver academy is"
"Yes I go there actually you can come with me"Layla asked/said
"Umm maybe if it's ok with you or umm yes"She relplies
"Ok Lezz Go!"Layla screamed while running and pulling/dragging Kat by the hand.