The New Girl

Lucy's POV
It's been one week since I got stuck in this world. Hi my name is Lucy Heartfilia. I'm 16 and I don't belong in this world, I come from a world of magic and guilds. But some how I can still use my powers, celestial dragon slaying and celestial spirit magic. I think I got the basics down so basically I'm still in the heartfilia family and my dad is still alive and very kind. I think I got down using a cell phone. And every thing else.

Beep

Beep

Be-

It's time to get up uhgg. " that's right I'm going to Fairy tail high, hopefully there I can get some answers!" I spoke to myself. I jump out of bed and get ready, wrapping a bandage around my guild mark so no one gets suspicious . Grabbing my food and scarfing it down. And ran out the door picking up my bag

"I'm off dad, have a good day at work!" I yell bolting out the door.

THERE IT IS. The gates to the school. I enter is I walk towards the entrance of the building I get a few stares and whispers, not to mention blush from the boys. I just smile at then an wave making the blush increase. I walk to the office to grab my class schedule.

I walk to the receptionist

"MIRA?!" I yell, oh whoops, I cover my mouth well that was a grand idea.

"Y-yes, may I ask how you knew my name?" Giving me a questioning look.

"U-um it says it on your name tag?" The answer sounded more like a question but I guess she bought it for now.

"Well that makes sense um here is your schedule." She said giving me her normal smile. I'm glad I got to see that again.

I take a look at my schedule and go to my locker. As I was getting the my books I heard.

"OMG LOOK ITS THEM"

"eeEeeEeEEEeEee" one squealed

"I LOVE YOU!" Another yelled all this yelling was getting closer. A BIG group of fan girls were yelling about boys, I made my way through the masses only to find that the source of boys were,

{<•••••••••••••••••~•••••••••••••••••>}

Ya sorry for such a short beginning chapter but wait and you'll be getting much longer ones in no time 😊