Long day

Shizuo just shook his head at Tom and stood up picking up the little flea who's eyes were now wide with shock. He felt Shizuo's shaky hands from under him which made him worry a little. The blond turned around and headed back home to his apartment, which wasn't nearly as fancy as Izaya's. But it was home. Shizuo put down the flea to catch his breath a moment. Putting a hand on his lung that had been punctured by the bullet. Izaya stared up at his human. His broken human, tired and fragile. A state Izaya never thought he would live to see the day. Izaya took Shizuo's keys and opened the door.

"I...Izaya what are you doing?" Shizuo groaned but was pushed gently inside.

Allowing himself to collapse on his bed in a rather dramatic way the blond buried his head in the pillow releasing a deep breath that had been holding in pain from the worser wounds. The surface may have healed but internally it still hurt and slowed him down. Izaya noticed this quickly and sat down beside Shizuo.

"I still think you should rest some more. You act tough but even you have to break eventually." Izaya said in a low tone resting a hand on Shizuo's back.

"Ya whatever flea.... " Shizuo growled angrily closing his eyes.

Izaya removed the blue shades from Shizuo's face then his socks and shoes. Smiling the raven tucked his blond friend into bed with a thick blanket.

"I'll be here when you wake up Shizu-Chan." Izaya smiled kissing the blond hair and walked out to go watch tv.

It was a few hours till he woke up hearing coughing. Izaya putting down his phone he walked to the bed room quickly. He turned on the lamp at the bed side table for some little light. He looked down at Shizuo with wide eyes. Then called Shinra fast in a panic.