Im sorry

The bullet had hit the ground a few inches away from Izaya's head. His eyes were wide looking up to see Shizuo break the arm of the one holding the gun then flung the kid aside. He smacked the other hard with a traffic sign sending them into the wall. He let his rage run wild after seeing the same idiots that almost killed him. He broke the gun and threw it at the crying boys who were now running away. Seeing them gone he walked back over to Izaya who now had slight bruising around his eye.

"Izaaaaaayyyaaaa! You stupid fool what are you trying to prove!! You little wimp!! "He yelled standing over Izaya who was now crying. "Can you stand?" He asked more calmly.

Not seeing Izaya move he pulled the lifeless body up which was now shaking. So he hugged Izaya close pushing Izaya's head into his chest. He felt the warm tears wet his vest a little. Izaya didn't seem like it but he was a little fragile. He wasn't strong like Shizuo.

"I'm sorry. Your right I'm pathetic and I should have just left you alone." Izaya yelled into Shizuo's vest.

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have kicked you out of my house after you saved my life. I don't hate you.... I... I ah love you to stupid little flea. I don't want you to ever get hurt." Shizuo held Izaya close.

Tom only clapped his hands seeing the two finally getting along. Shizuo looked at his boss a little lost for words.

"I ah... It's not what it looks like." Shizuo began to protest.

"Nah have the rest of the day off I think you need it." Tom said with a smile then walked off waving a hand.

Maybe to be continued~