Chapter 6 // Mystery of the Blonde Guy at the Greenhouse

ابدأ من البداية

The plan is, ‘Make-her-think-you-left-the-room’

This is going to be fun. Kehehehehe. What? I can be evil too you know.

//Kaoru’s POV

When they both stepped into my room, I literally stopped breathing. What if they found us?? Eek.

Then I felt something touching my butt, I glared at Butch even though he can’t see me. The closet was dark and cramped. We’re like sardines in a can.

“Butch, is that your hand touching my bottom?!” I hissed.

“Hmmm…That might be a snake?”

“Shut up! There are no snakes in my closet!”

He just chuckled. “This is no time to be laughing! What if they caught us here?” I shushed him.

“Just tell them we decided to camp in your closet”

“You’re funny” I sarcastically spat at him. “I know” He chuckled, “Shut up before I scream at your eardrums”

With that he clamped his mouth shut.

“That’s honestly weird, it’s like Kaoru vanished in thin air…” Momoko wondered.

“Do you think she’s been eaten by aliens?!” Miyako gushed out worriedly.

“Miyako, you’re exaggerating… She must be in the bathroom. Let’s just go” 

I heard the door open and close. They must have left… Phew.

“Do you think they left?” Butch asked “They must be” I shrugged.

I really want to get out of here. I tried to moving but it was too cramped. “Butch, move aside!”

“Where would I be moving aside to? It’s too cramped and you know that!” He complained.

“Just open the door for me please” I spat at him angrily. “Of course, Milady” He rolled his eyes and opened the closet door. We both stumbled out of the closet and we fell on the floor with a loud thud.

“Have you enjoyed your little camping in the closet?” Someone asked angrily. We both gulped and I saw a pair of two feet in front of me. I slowly looked up and saw a giggling Miyako beside a smirking Momoko.

“H-hi guys” I waved awkwardly.

“Hey there ladies, the camping was splendid” Butch wiggled his eyebrows at my two friends and nodded his head.

I elbowed Butch and he gave out a whimper and glared at me. I only smirked at him. I stood up and thought of a good excuse to say to my two best friends but instead of hearing them yell at me they only laughed.

I stood there dumbfounded. “W-what’s so funny? You’re not mad at me?”

“Why would we be?” Miyako asked while giggling. Momoko helped Butch get up, “Hey you okay?” she asked Butch.

What the hell? Why are they giving him the goodness treatment? Butch just shrugged and gave me a quick glance, “Don’t worry about me, I’m pretty much used to her violent actions” He coughed, “Sadist”

“Why you little--!”

Before I could pounce on the douche bag, Momoko held me back. “Now, now, Let us not resort to violence” She chuckled.

“Do you want some snacks with us downstairs, Butch-kun?” Miyako asked politely.

He grinned, “The would be lovely”