Pt. 5. You Hold The Cute Guy's Hand

Start from the beginning

I laughed, "That's why I'm holding your hand. So they can think that we're together. And stop trying to tug your hand free and just relax." I continued holding his hand as I walked to my first period. "Thanks for walking with me." He just shrugged, looking all cute. And I couldn't resist leaning up and kissing him. When I pulled back he had a look of pure disgust and he even wiped his lips with the back of his hand, making me laugh.

"You need to stop kissing me. I'm serious, Alyssa." Then he turned and walked away and I was left staring at his perfect ass. Hmm, that boy is so fine.

"I saw you holding Tyler Cruise's hand. You know he's gay, right? Extremely hot and sexy, but nonetheless, still gay." I turned to look at the chick next to me. She was pretty, with light brown hair and light blue eyes. Her skin was pale like she didn't know what the sun was and extremely skinny. I noticed her as one of the cheerleaders in our school. Head cheerleader to be exact.

"Oh, I know, but that doesn't mean I can't mess with him." I sent her a wink.

She gasped and leaned over, "You two have done stuff ?" She sounded like a twelve year old who couldn't quite come to grasps that her parents fuck on a daily basis.

I just shrugged, "I made a deal with him and I refuse to lose."

She smirked at me, "So then you two fuck around? I guess he's not as gay as he lets on." That's what I thought at first, too, sweetheart.

I snorted, "Oh, believe me, he is. Definitely gay, I mean. Nothing happens when he sees a naked female. No lust and definitely no growing male anatomy."

"Oh." And that was all she said after that. I think I just deflated her dreams, much like how I deflate any erection Tyler is sporting. You know, that should hurt my feelings, but surprisingly it doesn't.

Tyler and I had the same lunch hour, so I decided to sit with him in the cafeteria. He didn't notice me until I sat next him, my shoulder bumping his. He groaned when he noticed it was me, making my smile widen.

"Helloh." One of his friends said. This boy had blonde hair going to his shoulder blades and full lips. Kind of on the lanky side but totally handsome. There was a girl sitting at the table as well, her hand around another guy's neck. Her hair was in a bob, framing her heart shaped face. She was very cute and had a lip piercing. Her ears were pierced three times. One on each lobe and two at the top. The other dude had a buzz cut and had darker skin. He was cute too, and had that whole 'don't fuck with me' aura.

I bumped him again, indicating that he should introduce me. He sighed, "Guys, this is Alyssa Gage. Alyssa, that's Evan, Cherise, and Thomas." He pointed each person out as he called their names.

I waved, "Hey."

Cherise looked up at me, analyzing me. "You're the girl that's betting you can turn him straight?"

"Yep, that's me."

She huffed, "Good luck. You're gonna need it." Then she gave me a smile. "Don't let him psych you out. I really hope you win."

Tyler laughed, "Yeah, right. Thanks, Cher. You girls set your hopes way too high. Get your heads out of the clouds." I smiled as a thought struck me. As stealthy as I could, I slipped my hand underneath the table and placed it on his thigh, near my real intention. He jerked his leg, giving me a look. I just smiled, squeezing his thigh. My hand trailing a slow hot path to my desired destination. Once I got there my hand slipped down the front of his jeans. He was still talking, not giving away that my hand was down his pants. My hand slipped down his boxers as well. I didn't move my hand, just keeping it on his dick. I felt it twitch but that was pretty much it.

Conversation carried all throughout lunch and it was all I could do from becoming soaking wet. I was getting wet by just keeping my hand on his dick. I was a lost cause.

"Alyssa?" Cherise asked. By the look on her face, I could tell she had been trying to get my attention. I answered with an unintelligible "Huh", and she gave me a knowing smile. "I said, did you want to go to the rink with us?"

"Um, that's really nice of you guys, but I'm busy today. Could we reschedule by any chance?" I asked, while squeezing my hand around Tyler. This time he twitched again and started growing in my hand. I couldn't keep the smile off my lips as I squeezed him again. His cock was hard in my hand now.

"Yeah, of course." Then she turned her attention to her boyfriend while I snuck a peek up at Tyler from the corner of my eye. He was still sitting completely still but by the way his back was rigid I could tell he was trying to fight the pleasure he was feeling. I squeezed again, my grip much tighter this time. He groaned, ripping my hand from him and standing up.

"I'll see you guys later." He grabbed his tray and walked out the cafeteria. I didn't miss the bulge in the front of his jeans and neither did Cherise.

She smirked at me, "And so it begins."

°°°°°°°°°°°°^^^^^^^^^^°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Oh, so now you call me over, you whore?" Melanie asked, her voice taking on an offended tone.

I rolled my eyes at her, laying upside down on my bed. "I needed some advice." I confessed to her.

She laid next to me, hanging upside as well. "Bout what, Lys?"

"Tyler. I jerked him off on Sunday and he returned the favor by fingering me. Then I kissed him this morning but, he didn't like it, even though he's a damn good kisser. And I felt him up under a table a lunch and he actually got hard, but then he freaked and left. I didn't see him for the rest of the day."

She laughed, "What do you expect? You're confusing the boy. You're screwing with his already fucked mind. Man, I miss high school. My opinion, just keep doing what you're doing. But just because you got him hard does not suddenly mean he's into females now. Guys think with their dicks, even if he is gay, if your hand felt good on him he reacted. And because he got erect by you touching him, he probably got freaked the fuck out."

"I guess, but he says when he's able to get hard by looking at me naked that's when I'll know I won."

She shook her head, "No, hon. When he's able to get it up just by you kissing him, that's when you'll know you've won."