Pt. 4. You Strip In Front Of A Cute Guy

Pt. 4 You Strip In Front Of A Cute Guy

My finger was firmly pressed against the doorbell. Tyler's truck was here so he had to be here. The door swung open to reveal a blurry eyed Tyler. He was rubbing his eyes with one hand as he used his other to block the sun from his face.

"What the hell, Alyssa? It's seven in the freakin' morning on a Sunday." I pushed passed him into the house so he had no other choice but to close the front door.

"Oh, I know, but I wanted an early start. If there's one thing you should know about me is that I hate losing." I grabbed his hand and made my way to his room, closing the door behind us.

He stretched before falling on his bed, "This is ridiculous. You know that, right?"

I got on top of him, straddling him, "Sure, but I still can't pass up the opportunity to see a sexy guy naked." I smiled and he smirked at me. My hands were flat against his clothed chest. "You know, you don't act gay."

He snorted, "And how exactly am I supposed to act?"

I shrugged, "It's just that you don't shrink away from a female's touch and I've never seen you ogle a guy before."

"Ogle? I'm not a chick. I don't ogle nor do I stare at guys like you do. I have way more self-control than that. And as for not shrinking away from a female's touch, I have a mom, you know. And I've also been touched by many girls before."

I pouted, "Still, you act like any other male teenager except you don't get hard from me touching you." I made my point by grinding on him. "See, nothing."

He laughed, "Maybe you should try longer than five seconds." I growled at him.

"Look who's all helpful." I snarled at him, but did as he said, grinding very slowly and sensually on him.

He smiled, "I'm only trying to move this along quicker. To get you to understand that you can't change me." It felt like I'd been moving over him for forever and still it made no difference to his dick.

I huffed, "Take off your sweats and your shirt." He only raised a brow at me before doing as I commanded. I got a good look at his body. Damn. This body was going to be wasted on the male species. He needed a woman that would know how to appreciate this masterpiece. And his dick? Oh gawd, it was pretty impressive without it being erect. Now imagine him hard, oh, I'd probably die just from the visual.

He smirked at me, highly amused, "Now what?" I wasted no time in stripping from my clothes. I was in no way ashamed of my body. I worked to get it this way. My stomach was flat and toned and my breasts were perfectly rounded. I wished they were bigger but sadly, I was stuck with a B cup. My pussy, well that was bald, my mother always took me to get that waxed. And my ass, guys always told me how much they loved it so I was definitely not ashamed to show off my body. But as I looked down at Tyler's dick, it wasn't even close to being erect. In fact, it looked exactly the same.

"Close your eyes and just feel. Don't think that you're naked in front of a female. Just feel, OK, Tyler."

He grunted, "Yeah, just quit yapping." He closed his eyes and I got down to business. I grabbed his soft dick and started to stroke him. It took a while before it started to come alive in my hands. He was so warm and was growing in my hand every second. Oh man, if I thought he was impressive before, you should see him now. I had a rhythm going now and I was possibly salivating at the sight of his now erect cock. Oh dear gawd. Help me. He was so hot in my hands. I heard him groan when I ran a finger over the mushroomed tip. There was a bead of pre-cum there, just taunting me. So I had to get a taste. I leaned forward and licked the tip.

"Oh fuck." He whispered, still being a good boy and keeping his eyes closed. I smiled, I would save the blowing for another day. For now all I did was give him a hand job. I could feel his cock getting harder as his breathing became more labored so I worked faster, making sure to spread the pre-cum that kept making itself present. My other hand groped his sacs. Playing with them as they drew up and tightened. I was so wet now, but I had to finish the task at hand. I gave his dick a few more squeezes and he was cussing as he came all over my hand and his stomach, his cock going soft once more.

His eyes flew open just in time to watch me lick his cum off of my fingers. His bittersweet taste was making my taste buds come alive. His breathing slowed and I smirked at him.

"So, how was that?" I asked him, straddling him once again.

He looked up at me, "I had my eyes closed, so don't count that as much of an accomplishment. I'd like to see you get me erect by me looking at you naked."

I smirked, "I will, don't worry."

His eyes fell to my breasts, but there was no lust there. "Your nipples are erect little buds. You got turned on from watching me cum? Aren't you a dirty little thing?" I just shrugged, wondering what he'd do. He actually shocked me by reaching up and pinching one of my nipples. I moaned as I moved on top of him.

"Stop it. It's supposed to be the other way around." I swatted his hand away but he grabbed my wrists to stop me from pushing his hands away. He maneuvered a hand between our crotches and ever so slowly pushed an explorative finger inside me. My back arched at the feeling of his finger invading me.

"Oh yeah, you're definitely wet." Any other guy would've been harder than a rock, but I felt no bulge poking me. Tyler wasn't doing this for his pleasure, he was fucking teasing me. He pushed another finger in, going in and out. "Damn, you're tight." I moaned, my vaginal walls clamping around his fingers. He kept at it, going at a faster pace, rubbing my clit with his thumb and I couldn't help but move my hips in sync with his pumping. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, he added another finger, making me moan even louder. "Fuck, Alyssa, you're really tight." I moaned his name and feeling the pressure building up, I ripped my hands from his and laid them on his chest.

"Oh, God." I heard myself mewl out. And just like that, I exploded, moaning his name.

I fell on top of him, feeling drained. Oh my God. He just fingered me and he didn't get the slightest bit aroused. This is gonna be tougher than I thought. I sat up and got off of him. Looking for my clothes around his room, I was still a bit unsteady. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How in the hell...."

He chuckled, cutting me off, "I know how to use my hands, Alyssa. I also read, so I know what to do. Don't look at me like that. You should be happy, you're the first girl I've ever fingered." He shot me a sexy ass smile that I'm not even sure he was aware of. Damn, I was so toast.

After we both got dressed, he led me back downstairs where I smelled bacon in the air. His mom was at the sink while his little brother was watching the bacon sizzle and pop. We both took a seat at the table where his father was sitting, clicking away on his laptop. By his smirk, I could tell they had heard us. I flushed, my face getting hot.

I cleared my throat, "Good morning, Mr. Cruise, Mrs. Cruise."

Mrs. Cruise turned and gave me a smile, "Oh, just call me Sheryl, honey." Mr. Cruise was staring at me with a full blown smile on his face.

"Was that you upstairs, Alyssa? You were very loud. Lord only knows what you two were doing so early in the morning."

"Oh gosh." I groaned, burying my face in my hands. Tyler only laughed. When I looked up, his mom had a smile on her face with unshed tears in her eyes. Oh man, what did I get myself into?

Tyler walked me out to my car. It wasn't at all awkward between us even though about an hour ago I had my hand wrapped around his dick and he had his fingers in my pussy.

"You just gave my parents hope."

"Hope?" I asked.

"Yeah, that I won't forever be 'gay'. They think I'm into females now." He didn't look angry or upset, he was just stating.

"Well, let them know that your fingers aren't going up any other girls' pussies but mine." I told him jokingly, but a intense jealously came over me as I thought about him with another girl. Which was so dumb of me, seeing as he wasn't interested in females.

"I'll tell them. See ya in school." He said, before walking back up the driveway.