Pt. 5. You Hold The Cute Guy's Hand

Pt. 5 You Hold The Cute Guy's Hand

I decided to pick Tyler up for school on Monday. He wasn't expecting to see me so I showed up a little after 6:50. I wondered if he was already awake, cause Lord knows I don't wake up until seven since I have to be in school by eight.

I knocked on the front door and rang the doorbell. A few moments passed before I heard the clicking of the door being unlocked. Sheryl appeared behind the door. A smile appeared on her face as she took me in.

"Good morning, dear. Come in, come in. Tyler is still sleeping, of course, you could always go wake him up for me." She sent a wink my way and I had to stifle a laugh.

"Sure, not a problem." His parents had no problem with a chick they've only met yesterday going up in their son's room to do whatever the hell she wanted to him. Okay, then.

I pushed his door open slowly, not wanting to wake or startle him. He looked so cute. With his right arm thrown over his face and naked torso on display, I can tell you right now what kind of dirty images flashed through my head. Why was I so attracted to this guy when he didn't give a damn about my gender? "Because he's a challenge." My inner feline told me. Damn straight, he was a challenge. And I love a challenge.

He was clad in only a pair of stripped green and black boxers and I could see his morning wood straining against the fabric. I unconsciously licked my lips before walking over to him. My hand so wanted to slip inside and feel him, but I had to remind myself that I had time. I have to take this patiently. So, a simple kiss would do for now.

I sat next to him and planted my lips firmly on his. Even in his sleep he was sexy. He groaned and started moving his lips in sync with mine. One of his hands came around and grabbed my ass, making me jump and moan at the same time. This little action had him waking up and getting as far as he could from me, his erection deflating.

"Damn it." He glared up at me with with sleep lidded eyes. "What the hell, Alyssa?" He got off his bed and started pacing. "What are you doing here?"

I was still kind of dazed, he could kiss. "Your mom...um...she let me in. I'm taking you to school today."

"OK, but did you have to assault my lips? They did nothing to you." He ran a hand through his unruly hair. Such a hot move, him being in only boxers and all.

I shrugged, getting off his bed, "Wanted to try something. You know, you were into it."

He glared at me, "Until you made some noises. Gave me whiplash, you know." I laughed and blew him a kiss, telling him I'd be waiting for him downstairs.

We got weird looks when we walked into school together. I grabbed his hand, entwining our hands together. His hand jerked and he tried to yank it from me. I looked up at him and giggled at how uncomfortable he looked.

"What's wrong, big boy?" A smirk playing on my lips.

He gave his hand another tug but I held it even tighter. I liked the way his hand felt in mine. "Do we have to hold hands? We're not in Elementary anymore." His Adam's apple bobbed up and down and I was easily transfixed.

"Do people here know you're gay?" I asked, suddenly very curious.

"Yes, they do. And by you holding my hand they'll probably think differently now. Which means chicks will definitely try to hit on me." He looked appalled just thinking about countless of girls throwing themselves at him. He's so cute.