" Yall get in here . "

She said closing the door behind us . I put Layken down and Jen called her over .

" Loc been snoopin . So we gotta watch out for him . "

I laughed as we took the dresses out .

Rashaun

" You ready for dis ma nigga ? "

I asked Loc as we all got ready . He hadn't said much to anyone since we got here . He looked nervous as fuck .

" Yeah . "

He sighed .

" Take a walk wit me . "

I said patting his back and walking out the room with him following . We got outside and started walking around the courtyard . Loc didn't say much . Just kept his hands in his pockets and his head hung low .

" You sure she wanna marry me ? "

" You really gotta ask ? "

" I don't know man . I been thinkin bout shit all mornin . She deserve better . Man I sound like a bitch . "

I chuckled

" Na . Its just nerves ma nigga . You know she wanna marry you . How long yall been together for ? "

" Shit like 8 years .. "

" Damn . If anything she mad you aint do it sooner . Jennifer got mad love for you . She wouldn't have stuck around those 9 years if she didn't . Hell she wouldn't be back there puttin that wedding dress on right now . Look at Brandon . "

I said pointing to him playing around with his cousins .

" He's proof of yall love . Aint that why he's your best man ? "

He nodded

" You right cuz . I went soft for a mintue . My bad . "

" That's yo lady though . She the only one that can make you soft . You straight . "

" Loc Loc help ! "

Layken screamed playfully running behind him hiding . I looked behind me to where she came from and seen Liz walkin around holding up the bottom of her dress . She looked damn good . Finally got that lil baby bump showin . Crazy to think that's my baby growin in there . I smirked at the thought turning back to Loc who was now holding Layken .

" Aint chu spose to be wit yo auntie ? "

Loc asked . Before Liz walked up sighing in relief .

" There you are stink . "

" I wan to show daddy my dress . "

She said playing with the bottom of it . I smiled . My baby looked beautiful . She loved to wear big dresses . This was one occasion that she could . I could only imagine the day I'd have to give her away at her own wedding . But even then she still gone be my baby .

" You look beautiful mamas . "

" Loc Loc you like it ? "

" Of course baby girl . You look gorgeous . "

She smiled big before Loc handed her off to me cause his mom called for him . I looked down at Liz and kissed her cheek catching her off guard . She looked up smiling .

" You look good baby . "

" Thank you . You don't look to bad yourself . "

She said poking my cheek . I shook my head hiding my grin .