0.1

*********Before you start reading I just want to let all of you know that this is my fist fanfic so don't expect expert writing skill as I am new to this. But I will defiantly try my best! *********

(Beep, Beep,Beep)

Dan lazily slid his hand against the alarm clock,managing  to hit the snooze button. He rolled over and slowly opened his eyes to see what time it was. 7:40

"Shit!" He said under his breath before shooting up to get dressed.

First day of school and already woke up late. Nice going Dan.

"Good thing I set out my clothes last night." He said mumbling to himself. After he slid his clothes on he grabbed his shoes, put them on then went to the bathroom to sort out his fringe and brush his teeth. Even though he woke up late he still had 5 minutes to spare. He grabbed his phone out to text his girlfriend Madison.

Dan has known Madison for a long time, since she's the head cheerleader and he's had classes with her before. Practically the whole school had a huge crush on her but he obviously got her because he was popular. They have been dating for almost 5 months now. He's dated a LOT of girls in the past year. Dan has girls drooling as he walks past him. He's what most people call a 'Fuck Boy'.

"Hey babe, can't wait to see you soon !"

" I can't wait either!"

" So, do you want me too wait for you out front of the school?"

" No it's fine, I'll just see you around later"

"Okay."

And with that the conversation ended.

"Dan are you ready for school!" His mum shouted from down stairs

" yes I'll be right there!"

He slid his phone back in his pocket and walked down stairs only to see his mum waiting.

" AWH your too cute!!" she beamed at him grabbing his cheek.

"Mum I'm not 10." Dan complained while rubbing his cheek.

"Okay let's get going then."

Dan followed her out front to the car. 10 minutes later he was outside of his school.

Why am I so nervous? It's nothing new.

Then bell rang as he walked into the front gates and took a deep breath.

"Dan!"

Dan turned around but didn't see anyone. He swore it sounded li-

"Dan over here!" The voice yelled again

Dan turned around again only too see his friend pj

"Hey!" Dan said while pulling him into a hug

"It's nice to be back, isn't it?" Pj questioned sarcastically

" ughh I barely made it on time, I don't think I can ever get used to this." Dan sighed looking at the floor pretending to fall asleep