Chapter 7- Temptation

Weeks later..

Emma and Killian started out great. Now not so much yearning to be together but the stress of college and a relationship is taking its toll. Lately Emma and Killian have been fighting which has lead to.. Temptation

Emma's POV

It's Saturday and I lay in my bed. I go to feel Killian when I remember he's not there.

We haven't slept with each other in a week. I've missed him so much. Nightmares have been causing me to get no sleep.

I've become a lot more sloppy and tired. Everyone can see but Killian and I are both stubborn asses who to say the least have a hard time opening up.

But as for Killian he's become quiet elusive to me. He's rarely ever in class and I'm starting to get worried.

As far as I know he hasn't done anything that could hurt him but I'm worried he's going to soon be set over edge.

My thoughts are broken as a tired looking Killian sludges through the door.

We both basically live in our rooms now so he hasn't seen me in a while.

We make eye contact which is burning with lust and sadness. I miss him and I can tell he misses me to.

It's crazy to say so early on but I love Killian. And maybe he doesn't feel the same way but come on there's to much to love.

He starts to walk away and I walk after him. But before I can say anything he slams the door.

'What happened to us?' I think we were so happy what went wrong. I think back to events of the past couple weeks and it's been rough..

Killian's POV

'Emma' that's all I can bloody think about. I've missed her so much.

My hair is messy and hands are trembling due to the drugs I've been talking to keep her off my mind.

But we've been fighting so much I suppose I haven't been there for her. But then again has she really been there for me?

I know I've been pushing her away which makes me incredibly guilty but I don't know if I can keep going. Love is a disease.

I can here faint cries from outside my door. I get up but not having enough courage I slip down next to the door as well letting my own tears escape.

The slot from underneath my door is big enough for her small hand. She slides it through and I gladly take it.

I squeeze it and kiss it fearing that this is all I have left. My hands continue to tremble on and I curse myself.

Everyone can see the toll this relationship has taken on us but I'm willing to pay the price.

I take away my hand and slowly un-lock the door. She opens it ever so slowly and greets me with a mournful face.

My expression the same as her. She hugs me tightly and I do the same.

"I don't want this to be it." She whispers.

"Me neither." I reassure her that I'm not going anywhere that I will always be here.

"Killian we need to talk about what's going on.. How did we end up like this?"

"Honestly love I don't know all I know is that I'm not giving up."

"Me too." She gently smiles and kisses me.

I gladly kiss back until she pulls away looking at me with intent.

"Killian I can taste it on your lips have you been.." She puts a hand up to her mouth and I look down in shame.

"Im sorry love I wasn't strong I'm pathetic how could I let you down like this I just can't bel-"

She cuts me of and places her hands down on my cheeks. "Listen Killian you didn't fail me don't ever say that and I'm gonna help you but you need to tell me what kind of drugs and where they are."

Emma's POV

He looks down in shame obviously not wanting to talk he points to a small shelf which I see is laced with drugs.

I slowly grab them and toss them in a trash bag as he sits there looking utterly mortified with himself. "Oh Killian" I whisper as I throw the drugs out.

I return back to where we're sitting and wrap my small arms around him. I can see he's obviously trying to be strong.  "Killian you can cry."

With that and explosion occurs. His sobs slowly become louder and louder. I've never seen him this emotional.

I just let him cry until there's nothing left. Then he sits dazed.

I feel like I owe this to him I've been so weak and he's been so strong he needs this sometimes to.

"Thank you Emma for being here and helping me I don't know what I would've done."

"Of course Killian but please don't ever scare me like that again I thought I'd lost you that I had to be alone again." I say quietly.

"I won't I'm sorry I was a wreck to that was probably the most pain I've ever felt."

After that we huddle into Killian's bed. I shift in closer towards Killian I've missed his embrace the way it feels to be loved.

  Killian gladly excepts me in he seems to be quiet content as well.

  I lay trying to fall asleep for a but but sleep never comes. I can tell he's still awake to by the way he's holding himself.

"Killian are you asleep?" I whisper even though I already know the answer.

"Afraid not love.." We both sigh trying to think of something to help.

I feel Killian grin, he has an idea.

"Swan let's go to the docks we can go sailing!"

"Killian it's 3 in the morning!" I retort back not taking him seriously.

He swings him and myself out of bed. "Come on love put on some clothes and get ready to go where going on an adventure.

AN: Hey guys hope u enjoyed this chapter don't forget to comment and vote :)
          Xoxo