Chapter One: Meeting Christopher

Chloe

"Look what is on Andrea's Instagram!" Stacey shouted, running over to me and then falling onto the bed.

I looked at her, laughing softly and taking the phone.

Now let me inform y'all who Andrea is, she has been dating Chris Brown for nearly 4 years and about a year and a half ago they had their son Christopher Jr.

Now I'm a huge fan of Chris Brown and most girls who are hate Andrea and their son but as for me I actually think they are the cutest couple ever.

Andrea is an amazing mother and Chris is an amazing father. Christopher is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen, seriously. So I have no reason to hate, plus I'm seventeen and Chris is 24. How the hell would I look if I'm sitting her obsessing over some man that won't give me the time of the day?

Back to this post it was a text gram saying they were looking for a babysitter to watch Christopher.

"Why you showing me this girl?" I asked Stacey handing her back the phone. I did babysitting here and there but it defiantly was not my main priority.

"Because you babysit and this would be a perfect job!" she shouted. I swear Stacey was loud as fuck but she was still my main and I loved her.

"Be quiet," I huffed, running my fingers through my crazy main. It was an epic fail of a braid out but I ain't trying to be cocky or nothing but a bitch was still looking bad as hell.

"I don't want to Stacey that's a lot of responsibility. I only babysit for close friends and family I can say whatever I want to them kids, if Christopher ticks me off and I go off I'd be locked up for life." I said pouting as Stacey bust out laughing.

"You be talking to them kids like they crazy!?" she asked, as her laughs quickly died down. I nodded a small smile on my lips.

"If they piss me off, yes." I giggled as she shook her head, tossing her phone onto the pillows sitting on my bed.

"Well you're going, there's nothing wrong with trying." she said and stood up, putting her hands on her hips. I pouted before saying softly, "Pwease?"

She shook her head and walked over to my small closet. "Nahh that pouting shit ain't bout to work. We bout to get you dressed and fix that fucked up hair and roll out." I huffed touching my head tenderly watching as she pulled out a simple yet cute outfit.

"Go put this on and hurry up so I can do your hair." she said. I pouted once again before getting up and stomping over to her. I snatched the outfit out her hands and tossed it on the bed. I stripped out my pajamas quickly before pulling on the leggings; I glanced at Stacey as she plugged up my flat irons. I groaned knowing this bitch was about to hurt me.

I quickly finished getting dressed; I sprayed my body down with my Nicki Minaj perfume and then sitting in my swirly chair.

I felt Stacey hand grab onto my forehead and she began to brush my hair roughly. "Ouch!" I cried, snatching my body away. I snatched the brush from her and brushed through my own hair then sitting down as she proceeded to flat ironing my hair.

 We couldn't even park by the house we had to park about 4 blocks away and me and Stacey was both lazy so we was mad as shit walking to this nigga house.

Never was it this many people here to babysit Christopher.

"You owe me one." Stacey said, pouting as she pulled her hair up into a tight ponytail. I looked at her like she had two fucking heads.

"Bitch you dragged me here!" I huffed, stomping my heels into the ground as I walked ahead of her. I heard her soft giggles and then she mumbled something under her breathe that I was too angry to cuss her out about.

We finally arrived to the house and it was a long line of people waiting outside. As we walked up to the line I heard most of them gushing about seeing Chris.

Wow low lives weren't even here to babysit just trying to get a bit of CJ.

I giggled as I stood in line and Stacey soon came next to me and glared at me.

"Thanks for leaving me bitch." she mumbled. I smiled and said, "You're welcome."

I felt her fist contact with my arm lightly and just as I was about to say something a girl shouted out, "Chris isn't here!" My eyes got wide as nearly all of the girls walked away grumbling something under there breathes.

I and Stacey looked at each other in awe as we walked up the front lawn. It was only three other girls not including me and Stacey. Just wow.

Andrea walked out and her eyes popped out her head after a pregnant pause she sighed and said. "You five can come in I guess." she mumbled and turned around, walking inside. I bit my lip as we all walked inside and took a seat in the living room. Stacey leaned against the wall, watching.

I and the three girls got interviewed together and after about 15 minutes Andrea let out a small sigh before she looked and smile, saying softly. "Chloe can you babysit tonight?" my mouth flew open. I got the job!

"Uhm, y-yes, yes!" I smiled as she stood up; I did the same as we shook hands.

"Great, let me let these three girls out and I will get back to you." she said letting the other girls out. Stacey walked over to me smiling wide.

"You go the job!" she squealed pulling me into a top hug.

"I know!" I giggled, smiling wide. I was shocked that I actually got the job.

Andrea came back inside with Christopher in her arms.

"Aww!" I and Stacey said in unison as he saw us and started babbling and trying to reach us.

Andrea smile, "He likes you two." she said and then handed Christopher to Stacey when he began to tear up. I smiled and sat back down on the couch with Andrea as we discussed things.

 I arrived back at the house later that night, waving bye to Stacey. I turned around and rung on the doorbell. I felt my palms began to sweat and a lump formed in my throat. Why was I nervous? I had already met Christopher and it was obvious he liked me so I don't see what the big deal was? When the door swung open and he came into view I knew exactly why I was nervous.